Battery arrived from Jenny MaoShanghai Aijiu Energy Technology

tomjasz

Region
USA
City
Minnesnowta
My newly built battery arrived Tuesday afternoon. Just shy of 20 day to build test and ship.
I’m very happy with an earlier puchase of my first 21700 50E cell shrink wrap pack. I’m impressed by the performance. That was a 36v 20Ah and intense for a 15A 350W BBS01(a).

The following is 48V 50E 20Ah. Reentîon Polly.

Supplied by,
Shanghai Aijiu Energy Technology
WhatsApp/WeChat:+86 13262882371
Email: [email protected] | http://aijiupower.com

while their focus is on OEM sales not individual buyers, she still given her time and knowledge an helped EBR members sort after market batteries. Even though we’re small fries in a big pond a modicum of patience is important. Aijiu is trustworthy in all sales we’ve going back to early 2021. At first I took the first person from Aijiu as just another forum spammer. But nots just more spam. She’s become a valuable source of information.

Comments welcome.

I’ll simply say the packing was exceptional.

20BDA4E5-B335-4082-907E-25E035C91CF1.jpeg
2A4B7857-1F6A-417E-932F-2B8124D6EEE9.jpeg
084FEA52-F701-49FE-B9CB-EB3494994F4F.jpeg
0E3ED755-FF51-44EC-8B7A-7044AD05E9EA.jpeg
22005572-147D-44C0-9152-5E9CF19BA6B5.jpeg
09F6B9CC-412E-4CB2-8662-398185EC8816.jpeg
48FD9CFE-F3CC-4CE2-A21B-C05935BC1F05.jpeg

Last edited:
Tom
I likie a lot, 21700 cells that's going to be a killer battery, judging from mine in the Wart Hog.
How many battery's?

You got me thinking about a midsized triangle battery for the extra mileage/trail riding time in the hills, it will be 21700 batteries.
I just can't figure out how to attach the battery pack (for power) to my bike.
Thanks
Don

Tom
I likie a lot, 21700 cells that's going to be a killer battery, judging from mine in the Wart Hog.
How many battery's?

You got me thinking about a midsized triangle battery for the extra mileage/trail riding time in the hills, it will be 21700 batteries.
I just can't figure out how to attach the battery pack (for power) to my bike.
Thanks
Don
Sorry I deleted the picture to count

What di you mean by not being able to figure out how to attach? Different connectors? I make adapters or change connectors. Pictures if thats the case i can help ID

Sorry I deleted the picture to count

What di you mean by not being able to figure out how to attach? Different connectors? I make adapters or change connectors. Pictures if thats the case i can help ID
Tom
Here is a photo, the triangle space I am talking about is the space under the top bar and above the bottom bar containing 2 OEM battery's, this space is the following dimensions:
18" (top bar), 21" (bottom bar), (short angle) 7" and a total overall width of 3-1/2" wide.
The OEM battery connector is a 4 slot Female Hailong connection, for the battery and the male connection on the bike, which is at the pointed end of the triangle..

The spare/empty OEM battery case, (that I have and fits the WH bike),
on the end of this case has the female Hailong plug, and a 3 pin charging plug.

I'll have to use this empty case, as it is needed to fill the battery hole and keep this area clean and free of H2O/trash thrown up via the front wheel etc.

This is about the only place I can make an electrical connects, (I will not drill the frame), when using a triangle battery bag/case.

Would it be possible to have a double OEM battery spec's for this triangle battery/case, using 21700 battery's?
One of my OEM battery's is 21700 battery has 39 cells/13 in series 3 in parallel,
15ah/720wh.

Your thoughts and suggestions........
Tia,
Don

4 slot Female Hailong connection
Hailong cases can have a number of different connectors. Nothing standard.
You can probably ID here,
I’m still confused about the case. Pictures of it. You could also go to Shan Shan web pages and ID the case.
BTW i really miss my time in the desert there. Especially dirt boating the playas! It’s incredibly beautiful. I knew nothing about eBikes back then. Retired from The Mirage in 2007.

Last edited:
Thanks Tom
From the drawings/descriptions of the battery cases Shan Shan site,
I think this is the battery case : http://www.kssssj.cn/pro/evb/330.html.
All the measurements fit real close,
I can not see the back end of this case to see if it matches the OEM case.

BUT, the only description that does NOT fit is the Discharging port: Self-made 6pin?.

My case has a 4 flat prong Hailong plug. (Top Row) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256804277656720.html?

Charging port:
my charger is a F300 charger,
input : 110/220vac,50/60HZ,6A
output: 54.6v-5A
Also has a 110/220 selection switch, and has a "Reention 3 pin plug",
that is of this type: (the bottom- 3 pin plug photo)

I need extra battery power, 2 batteries is NOT enough for the distance I have to go, 140+ round trip plus the 10-20+ miles of trail scouting.

I would prefer 2 more OEM types, (Choking on the $700+ per battery costs, + shipping, or a triangle case to fit the open triangle in the frame, that has the same OEM power, of 2 battery's or larger if possible. (I am not sure how much larger in/on power wise and still be safe with this 48v system.)

The sticking spot is when going with the triangle battery bag is,
How to wire/attach the triangle battery case to the bike.

If I can use the Empty battery case I have now, I should be able to use a matching charging plug, then attach the proper wiring to the 4 slot Hailong female plug that is in the battery case.
(This extra case has to be inserted in the battery opening to keep trash/wet weather out of the open battery slot.)

I hope I am making sense.
Your thoughts or suggestions,
Tia,
Don

I'd take pictures of the case and all connections and see what Jenny has to offer.

tomjasz - how do you work out payment to Jenny? I've always had a difficult time with international payments, so wondering how it worked out for you.

Back