Batteries and Chargers for IZIP 2013

Where is the best place to find Batteries for 2013 IZIP Bike. IZIP has no support before 2014 web

• Company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Companu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to 2017. I can't seem to find a 36V Li-ion Battery anywhere for my IZIP Zuma E3 2013. Has anyone experienced this?
I wish IZIP had some kind of upgrade option. I can't seem to bring myself to buy a new one when I did not recieve my initial $3,100.00 investment back in the beginning of 2014.

Welcome to 2017. I can't seem to find a 36V Li-ion Battery anywhere for my IZIP Zuma E3 2013. Has anyone experienced this?
I wish IZIP had some kind of upgrade option. I can't seem to bring myself to buy a new one when I did not recieve my initial $3,100.00 investment back in the beginning of 2014.
More details please? I don't know the model. is it a custom battery? There is a shop in Las Vegas that builds batteries for ebikes. They may be able to help.

I just looked at the review. It's just a rack battery? No? It should be no problem. A decent shop ought to be able to sort it easily. I'd guess it's not a custom case from what I can see.

Back