Question about the Izip E3 Vibe+

Urbanmtndew1

This weekend I have purchased an used 2016 Izip E3 Vibe+. It has some wear from the looks of a pannier. Over all looks to be in good condition. But when I went to pick it up there wasn't a key to "unlock" the battery pack. Due to my living situation I do not have an inside storage area where i can plug in the charger and charge while it is on the bike.

The question is.....Where and how can I get a replacement key. So that I can remove the battery pack to bring inside to charge.

If anyone could help fielding this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this

Did you get the owner documents (manual, etc) with the bike? If you did and you are (very) lucky, maybe the little key code tag was taped into the manual by a previous owner?

Otherwise this might be a job which you have to take to a professional locksmith.

Alternatively maybe you could reach out to iZip through their web site tomorrow, and see if they can suggest a solution:

https://www.izipelectric.com/contact-us

Thank you very much for your reply. My father is the one that purchased it for me and i dont believe it came with a manual but i will try their website and contact them tomorrow

I'm not sure this would apply to your bike.

okay I will try that thank you for being active and helpful members to this forum

i don't know if you were able to get help with this but i got replacement keys by contacting a company called Abus (Abus Mobile Security at 312-640-1111) with the 4 digit number (attached image for contact details)... this was in 2017 so don't know if they can still help now and there was a small cost

Attachments

• key replacement.jpg
    key replacement.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 530
Back