Aventon Level vs. Ride1Up 700

I've been sort of leaning towards the ride1up 700, it's not going to affect my decision either way but the owner out here "throwing shade" as the kids used to say on another company is a bit of a turn off to be honest.
To be fair, they both did that, and actually, Ride1Up did it first, if you go back to the beginning of the thread.

Who from Aventon was "throwing shade"? A dealer or an actual Aventon rep? I like that Kevin from R1U is here posting (like pushkar from WW) but it seems he has stopped maybe due to this thread.

Who from Aventon was "throwing shade"? A dealer or an actual Aventon rep? I like that Kevin from R1U is here posting (like pushkar from WW) but it seems he has stopped maybe due to this thread.
Well first off, I said R1U started it, not Aventon, and it was krdugger, specifically, when he was talking about the design similarities. I don't know who he is, but he was saying "we" as though he officially represents the R1U.

Oh... you said "they both did that"... I was wondering who from Aventon was saying anything. I'm assuming krdugger is Kevin Dugger, the founder of Ride1Up.

Last edited:
Oh... you said "they both did that"... I was wondering who from Aventon was saying anything. I'm assuming krdugger is Kevin Dugger, the founder of Ride1Up.
Oh I was just responding to what cldlhd said about Aventon doing the smack talk, but apparently Aventon didn't even say anything lol, just R1U. My point was never that Aventon was talking smack, more just that R1U definitely was.

Oh I was just responding to what cldlhd said about Aventon doing the smack talk, but apparently Aventon didn't even say anything lol, just R1U. My point was never that Aventon was talking smack, more just that R1U definitely was.
Ride1up is a good company that sells quality reasonably priced bikes. Mike's ebikes who sells Aventon was giving Kevin D a hard time too. Hopefully Kevin is very busy and does not have time to be on this thread.

Ride1up is a good company that sells quality reasonably priced bikes. Mike's ebikes who sells Aventon was giving Kevin D a hard time too. Hopefully Kevin is very busy and does not have time to be on this thread.
Hopefully he's busy getting my 700 series ready to ship! Ordered it on July 24th

Reactions: BET
I'm aware that Mike sells Aventon bikes, but does he represent them in an official capacity?

Aventon Sinch looks a lot like the Sondors Fold X orrrrr, Does the Fold X look a lot like the Sinch?????

Back