Are you waiting on a new ebike delivery? How long were you told it would take?

If you're in Japan waiting for an ebike delivery - I have some bad news for you :D

36632194-9034281-image-a-50_1607512626677.jpg

I'm not one to wait so I asked for a simple refund and got it. Bought a RadMini 4, in stock. In fact I have a FedEx number already.

I decided to roll the dice and then wait 6 months, time will tell if my impulse buy was worth the wait, but I'm going to hang in there for now because it's only going to be on the other side of another month.

I ordered a Juiced Ripcurrent took 7 days, the thing is a beast! First ebike very excited to spend some time on it. I was going to order one for my 14yr old duaghter but, wife tells me she has to be 16 in NYS. I should get the license plate that says "NY the buzz kill state".

I ordered a Juiced Ripcurrent took 7 days, the thing is a beast! First ebike very excited to spend some time on it. I was going to order one for my 14yr old duaghter but, wife tells me she has to be 16 in NYS. I should get the license plate that says "NY the buzz kill state".
The UK is the same! 250w is the max! 🤨

Things must be getting better with supply chains. My rize x shipped in two days and should be here by this Thursday (7days in transit)

Original order was supposed to be in stock. 3 weeks later I got my money back. Placed another order at a different vendor... 10 days to delivery from the other side of the country

My order has been delayed about 2 months now plus a a 6 month delay on top of that I which originally agreed to. I'm supposed to get a shipping notification this week or next,fingers are crossed.

8 mos., Bummer! My bike was delivered the day after I ordered, perfectly tuned at that.
( 40 mi. away as crow flies, 120 mi. as UPS flies)

Back