Archon X1 Programming Thread (questions and experiences)

According to this thread Innotrace sends motors with programming cable. I am surprised Watt Wagon does not send the programming cable with the products they sell

They usually do it's because they have no cords left and are having issues getting more from innotrace due to a backorder , when they get the cables they will send it to whoever purchased and didn't get one for free

If they have a shortage, they should agree to send you the wiring.
Have you contacted WW and Innotrace to ask for the wiring until they have supplies?

I sent messages to wattwagon and innotrace through their websites last week about the motor and cable availability and some another questions and still have no response.

Last edited:
I sent messages to wattwagon and innotrace through their websites last week about the motor and cable availability and some another questions and still have o response.
I got replies from WW saying backordered for the cord not sure exactly when , said end of Feb for registration access. Also got reply from innotrace saying Cord is out of stock but no answer on why my registration hasn't been activated or when the cords would be back in stock

This whole mess with Innotrace is really screwed up.
I had trouble registering with Innotrace way back in August and asked Pushkar for another log-in email address, which is needed to register.
Pushkar couldn't contact Innotrace to allow me to re-register and, as of a couple of days ago, is still not able to contact Innotrace so they can erase my account and let me re-register.
This does not bode well for WW's future working with Innotrace. :mad:

This whole mess with Innotrace is really screwed up.
I had trouble registering with Innotrace way back in August and asked Pushkar for another log-in email address, which is needed to register.
Pushkar couldn't contact Innotrace to allow me to re-register and, as of a couple of days ago, is still not able to contact Innotrace so they can erase my account and let me re-register.
This does not bode well for WW's future working with Innotrace. :mad:
How long have you been waiting ? I was told end of Feb due to a technical issue on innotrace end , I was given the email by WW and registered but just no luck getting validated. And innotrace isn't replying to emails either. Super annoying

I asked Pushkar about a new email address so I could re-registering on Nov 3 and at that time Pushkar said, "Rico (Innotrace) has not been responsive at all, for weeks now."

On a side note, I emailed Innotrace asking if they were already supporting the new Canbus version of the Bafang, and they said not yet, hopefully middle of this year.

OK, I just received a response from Wattwagons.

They do not have m620 with controller in stock, they have only m620 on confirmed orders. ETA 2 weeks from your order date.

Programming cables / new registrations are currently backordered due to technical problems at Innotrace.

Still do not have response from Innotrace. So if Wattwagons relies on Innotrace you have a risk of not receiving the motor any soon if Innoptrace does not respond ordering the m620 motor with controller from Wattwagons.

OK, I just received a response from Wattwagons.

They do not have m620 with controller in stock, they have only m620 on confirmed orders. ETA 2 weeks from your order date.

Programming cables / new registrations are currently backordered due to technical problems at Innotrace.

Still do not have response from Innotrace. So if Wattwagons relies on Innotrace you have a risk of not receiving the motor any soon if Innoptrace does not respond ordering the m620 motor with controller from Wattwagons.
Man thats frustersting all I need are those 2 things and my bikes solid , I've even been loaned a cable to program the bike and now can't get registered !

I feel sorry for Pushkar. If it isn't huge problems with getting the frames from China it's the problem with the Innotrace controller from Germany.

Anyone able to login to X1 tool ? I am not accepted register wise but usually it says invalid now it's giving an error ?
20230119_233139.jpg

As I understand you need internet connection to activate the program. But, do you need internet connection in order to change settings of the motor with already activated program?

On a side note, I emailed Innotrace asking if they were already supporting the new Canbus version of the Bafang, and they said not yet, hopefully middle of this year.
Not putting words in WW staff's mouth, nor do I recall the exact words used, just the gist of it.
Back in late '21, early '22, I was told Innotrace had 'programming cable issues' they anticipated would be resolved Mid-2023 - and not until.
So I thought then 'well, what's the alternative?' (as I still do) knowing I'd have ordered anyway.
My patience is steeled by experiencing WattWagons performance record - and we're not ready for the truth.
No 'advertising' reinforcement required. If anyone can get the parts, I'll bet on them. They want them, I trust them and they're on top of it.
I'm thinking June ...

Fn'F

Back