Anyone know where to get a New "old stock" Stromer Sport step through ?

JBJO

Looking for this particular model Stromer Sport step through with the 15.5 inch frame (for the wife)...
I ordered a new one (old stock) from NYCE last week and they sent the 18 inch model by mistake and now they dont have anymore 15.5's in stock..
A google search shows both Beacon and Fresch have the 15.5's in stock but both places said they no longer have them.....
Any leads would be greatly appreciated...

Looking for this particular model Stromer Sport step through with the 15.5 inch frame (for the wife)...
I ordered a new one (old stock) from NYCE last week and they sent the 18 inch model by mistake and now they dont have anymore 15.5's in stock..
A google search shows both Beacon and Fresch have the 15.5's in stock but both places said they no longer have them.....
Any leads would be greatly appreciated...
Where are you located?

im in Jacksonville, Florida... I went ahead and ordered her a ST1 step through with a 16.5 inch frame... Hoping it will be small enough...
Oh well if not, it will serve as a spare for myself :)

im in Jacksonville, Florida... I went ahead and ordered her a ST1 step through with a 16.5 inch frame... Hoping it will be small enough...
Oh well if not, it will serve as a spare for myself :)
Hope it works out well for you.

Back