Anyone have a metro plus?

Don't know anyone who has one but I like the metro plus a lot and for $2000 it looks good. I like the flat foot design.
My bad, I was talking about the cruiser by metro, nice bike, sorry but I would still go with the metro, at least you can get one right now with no waiting . Major plus.

I am on the heavy side which may be a factor in speed. On the website, Magnum says 28mph with a range of 30 to 60 miles. However, for me, real-world top speed is 24mph with a range of 40+ miles if I stay on PAS level 1.

I also have the metro+ . I'm 6' 175 and the bike seemed tall for me so I changed the seat post to lower the seat a little.
My top speed is 23-24mph and a total range of 25 miles (I do carry about 30lbs of cargo) with my PAS at 6 mostly.
Just broke 1,000 miles and I'm very happy with it.

Love my Metro+. Decided on this over the CCS so I didn’t have to wait. About 6 ft and 175 and get about 55 miles on paved mostly flat roads. Mostly PAS level 1-3 and cruise around 15 mph. Pretty easy to get to 25.

I love my Metro+. I use it to commute 35 miles each way to work. I do charge at work as well. I've been charging to 80% and only draining down to 20%. I'm still averaging about 20 mph using PAS 3 or 4. Top speed for me is roughly 25 or 26 mph with light pedaling (6' 3" tall and 190 lbs plus a rear pannier with lunch, clothes, and a laptop). If I charge to 100%, I can make the 25 miles using mostly PAS 5 and averaging about 22 or 23 mph. It's a long commute but so much more enjoyable than driving. I am pedaling along fairly strongly though.

For short trips to the store or library, I blast along at 26 or 27 mph using PAS 6. It will hit 28 but that does require some serious pedaling.

Have a CCS on order now going on 6 weeks,thinking about buying the Metro and calling it a day.
Don't loose faith Darrin. I can safely say calling it a day now will lead to many days of frustration and dissatisfaction by owning a bike that just doesn't quite deliver. I'm not saying the Metro plus is a bad bike, I'm just saying the Juiced is a better bike in every measurable way. There is a reason you can go buy a Metro today, but have to wait 2 months on the Juiced.

I also have the metro+ . I'm 6' 175 and the bike seemed tall for me so I changed the seat post to lower the seat a little.
My top speed is 23-24mph and a total range of 25 miles (I do carry about 30lbs of cargo) with my PAS at 6 mostly.
Just broke 1,000 miles and I'm very happy with it.

To change the seat height beyond the lowest setting, pull the seat out of its post and flip it upside down. You'll see there is an Allen key notch on the inside of the seat post and there are threads on the inside of the post. I lowered my seat an extra 1/4" and could lower it even more.

Interested in Metro Plus anyone have input? Between that and Juiced CCS
Thanks
I love my metro+. I've posted "I love my metro+ but".
I don't like the bent handlebars or the bike rack. Otherwise, I love it. I know a guy who has a few Juiced bikes. He loves them. I do know that the Volt bike looks the same, but apparently have some lesser-quality features. If you're considering something besides the Metro+, be sure to check feature by feature.

Back