Anyone do to the trek century challenge?

fooferdoggie

it was through strava. you had to do 100,500 or 1000 miles in august as you see water bottles for the two and the 1000 a special water bottle and you enter a raffle for a custom bike. I missed the 1000 by 40 miles I think.
IMG_0726.jpeg

Wasn't even aware of it, not that I could have gone 1000 miles in one month....
at least your post makes a bit of traffic for Trek here. Otherwise, Trek bikes get very little mention. Wonder why?

Wasn't even aware of it, not that I could have gone 1000 miles in one month....
at least your post makes a bit of traffic for Trek here. Otherwise, Trek bikes get very little mention. Wonder why?
I stumbled on it myself. I think because trek does not have a lot of problems so not as many complaints.

I stumbled on it myself. I think because trek does not have a lot of problems so not as many complaints.
Yea, once I dumped the smartphone hub, my life has been much more pleasant...can't believe I put up with that dog as long as I did.

Yea, once I dumped the smartphone hub, my life has been much more pleasant...can't believe I put up with that dog as long as I did.
ya my bike did not get out of the shop with it. now if they would make the bluetooth connections better. part of it is I ride so often and not always with my HRM when at work that I have to turn bluetooth off and on at least once to twice a day to get the connection.

It's interesting that with the smartphone hub, I battled bluetooth connecting to my HRM constantly, but with Nyon, never. I don't think the problem was my phone, but rather the interaction between the phone and cobi.bike, but who knows. It's well behind me.

It's interesting that with the smartphone hub, I battled bluetooth connecting to my HRM constantly, but with Nyon, never. I don't think the problem was my phone, but rather the interaction between the phone and cobi.bike, but who knows. It's well behind me.
It was not such a issue till I had two nyon using the same one. if I had the HRM on every ride it helps too. plus I can ride 6 or more times a day so more chances of it. I hardly had any uses with the chest HRM till I changed the battery then it got worse.

Back