Any RadRover contributors out there ?

a little delayed, but not unexpected. You can't be too exact when you are considering port delay possibilities and travel by sea as well! I'll be happy to have it for the holiday myself, will make for a nice long weekend!

I spoke with Mike Yesterday. The container should have arrived yesterday or today, but they probably won't get their hands on it till Monday. Then bikes should start shipping out next week.

RS,
Looks like you may be the 1st to get your RR, what about the battery, is it already in Seattle? Looking forward to your next post..
Thanks
Mike B

No invoice yet - but I was also among the last of the folks in batch 1. Hope it gets here soon, I really want to spend my summer vacation on the RadRover!

Well, they posted pics of the bikes in their warehouse yesterday - I'm guessing it will be today or tomorrow that they will actually start shipping out. I'll be happy to have it before the holiday weekend!

Why do we need to guess when we have RS... RSwannabe is "right next door"... RS are you out
there, up there??

RS,
Looks like you may be the 1st to get your RR, what about the battery, is it already in Seattle? Looking forward to your next post..
Thanks
Mike B

I think they have made allusions to shipping the battery separately to funders (at least I got that impression at some point, perhaps through several of my early emails with Ty), however I don't think there is any reason the complete bike and battery wouldn't have been shipped together by sea. I would guess as long as the battery is affixed to the bike and properly packed to ensure the battery couldn't get turned on that UPS would ship the full box/bike/battery together as well by ground with proper hazard labeling.

I Don't expect RS to be popping over there for his lunch hour everyday! :)

I get my bike today! For those doing local pick up in Seattle (13 of us I believe), we can stop by the RR offices between 2:00 and 7:00 today to get ours. I'll post some pics.

In regards to the batteries, I believe they shipped with the bikes themselves in the container, but I am not certain. I just know they are here.

I get my bike today! For those doing local pick up in Seattle (13 of us I believe), we can stop by the RR offices between 2:00 and 7:00 today to get ours. I'll post some pics.

In regards to the batteries, I believe they shipped with the bikes themselves in the container, but I am not certain. I just know they are here.

Lucky $%^&!

Nice to hear they are meeting the 26th date that they set wayyyy back in April - all things considered (production, transport, preparation) to hit that nail on the head is actually pretty impressive!

Do you know if they planned to send the bikes being shipped today then as well (at least to the US backers if they are still working out int'l shipping prices)?

Also, you're definitely going to need to start a new thread here where we can all post photos in the coming weeks!

Thanks RS,
Hopefully you along with "the Seattle 13" can send along some eagerly awaited action pics...
Thanks again
M

Nice, looking forward to some pics and feedback from the Seattle contingent.

For the rest of us, Ty mentioned tracking numbers will be sent once the bike is shipped, I'm assuming we should start seeing those shortly.

They're here! Here's mine. I've swapped the saddle to brown, but not done the grips yet. It rides better than the demo bike did, primarily because the brakes are better adjusted. No long rides yet, but I'm quite happy.
RadRover.JPG

Back