Any hub motor e-bike recs for my farm?

IMO you won't find a better performance/value bike than NCM. Their Aspen Plus would likely fit the bill.

IMO you won't find a better performance/value bike than NCM. Their Aspen Plus would likely fit the bill.

Looks interesting, never heard of it or the company before. Has anyone ever seen a review of this bike?

The op wanted 2 wheel drive and able to climb a pretty steep hill . This is a 500 watt hub motor and is not going to climb much in the real world . As a matter of fact none of these is going to do what he wants without some serious pedaling power . I have basically this same bike with 600 watt split between a front and rear hub and it wont climb much either . Unless you are young and in very good shape I suggest a small gas moped and dont waste your money on a bicycle .

The op wanted 2 wheel drive and able to climb a pretty steep hill . This is a 500 watt hub motor and is not going to climb much in the real world . As a matter of fact none of these is going to do what he wants without some serious pedaling power . I have basically this same bike with 600 watt split between a front and rear hub and it wont climb much either . Unless you are young and in very good shape I suggest a small gas moped and dont waste your money on a bicycle .
I have the Moscow Plus with the same motor. It puts out over 700W peak (just under 1 HP) and will climb just about anything as long as you're cranking on the pedals. Low gear of the 24 speed derailleur setup helps a lot. I lose traction offroad and spin the rear tire before the motor bogs.

I have the Moscow Plus with the same motor. It puts out over 700W peak (just under 1 HP) and will climb just about anything as long as you're cranking on the pedals. Low gear of the 24 speed derailleur setup helps a lot. I lose traction offroad and spin the rear tire before the motor bogs
I have the Moscow Plus with the same motor. It puts out over 700W peak (just under 1 HP) and will climb just about anything as long as you're cranking on the pedals. Low gear of the 24 speed derailleur setup helps a lot. I lose traction offroad and spin the rear tire before the motor bogs.
You say hill I say incline , you say incline I say sidewalk . I dont believe your 500 watt motor bike will climb any of my hills or trails . If it were a mid drive okay maybe if you're in very good shape . Show me a video of this super bike and I may believe it .

Back