Anti dumping Tariff

8 weeks in i have just messaged Cecilia on an update if this is being held off for over 10 weeks including the freight then i will be asking for me money back, hopefully this isnt the case. i have also read that the frames builders cant keep up with the orders.
I hope not too, she has offered my 2 derailleur hangers as compensation, but I did reply saying I’m not happy and if it doesn’t ship next week, then I’ll need to consider my options

Did you hear anything back from them? I’ve been assured my bike will go out next week
I have just received this message - "your frame will be back in September, and we will probably arrange shipment before mid October after the end of September"

I had Cecelia prep a quote for me too for a medium HT1000. She essentially said the same thing that their frame builder is pretty loaded up and that they wouldn't receive frames for build out until October, making ship sometime in November, and receipt into December. Big sigh. I figured that I'd cruise through other possibilities again before I pulled the trigger. I'm guessing that 4 months may be optimistic if they're showing delays on current orders.

I had Cecelia prep a quote for me too for a medium HT1000. She essentially said the same thing that their frame builder is pretty loaded up and that they wouldn't receive frames for build out until October, making ship sometime in November, and receipt into December. Big sigh. I figured that I'd cruise through other possibilities again before I pulled the trigger. I'm guessing that 4 months may be optimistic if they're showing delays on current orders.
Wow, that’s a bummer dude

That’s interesting, when I asked about the cable and software, they just said sure $15 please... and that was a couple of weeks ago.. anyone else had experience on that?
Ordered a programming cable and they also asked for U.S. $15. CC bike shipped on Aug
Same to me. $15. My CC bike was shipped on 25 August. I ordered it on May 26.

Wow, that’s not good. What are your thoughts?
I have two thoughts, 1st - get money back and get something from the UK, however, I will be back to the issue of 15.5mph and 250w motors 8-( which is the reason I wanted a bike with a Bafang Ultra in the first place. 2nd - suck it up try to forget about it and before you know it the bikes being delivered lol

I have two thoughts, 1st - get money back and get something from the UK, however, I will be back to the issue of 15.5mph and 250w motors 8-( which is the reason I wanted a bike with a Bafang Ultra in the first place. 2nd - suck it up try to forget about it and before you know it the bikes being delivered lol
Yeah probably the best option. Time flies when your having fun etc :)

Little update, the bike is ready for shipping and I’ve been sent a communication with the pictures, it also explains that recently the land shipping has been unreliable and slow, and because of this they have offered to express ship at their cost ( a saving of $350) , however this will incur $100-$200 costs on arrival to me in way of taxes. However the plus side is it should take 14-20 days. I’ve accepted this and it should ship out today. I don’t know if I’ll get a tracking number etc. I’ll update on progress

Little update, the bike is ready for shipping and I’ve been sent a communication with the pictures, it also explains that recently the land shipping has been unreliable and slow, and because of this they have offered to express ship at their cost ( a saving of $350) , however this will incur $100-$200 costs on arrival to me in way of taxes. However the plus side is it should take 14-20 days. I’ve accepted this and it should ship out today. I don’t know if I’ll get a tracking number etc. I’ll update on progress
at least it's on its way to you finally, i take it the express ship is still by boat? i thought the prices were $500 for boat or $800 via air. i paid the $500 upfront with the option to upgrade to air freight if it's available at the time the bikes ready. glad your getting yours you might be able to ride it before the s*it weather sets in

at least it's on its way to you finally, i take it the express ship is still by boat? i thought the prices were $500 for boat or $800 via air. i paid the $500 upfront with the option to upgrade to air freight if it's available at the time the bikes ready. glad your getting yours you might be able to ride it before the s*it weather sets in
So it was rail, but now it air shipping as it’s now more available again and quicker. It isn’t costing me anymore for this at their end. But I might have taxes to pay when it arrives. I did read some where that Simon has mentioned he paid 3% of the bike value when he had an order arriving. This was the original reason for posting to confirm any additional costs. I’ll see what happens... I’ve not haD my tracking details yet.

So it was rail, but now it air shipping as it’s now more available again and quicker. It isn’t costing me anymore for this at their end. But I might have taxes to pay when it arrives. I did read some where that Simon has mentioned he paid 3% of the bike value when he had an order arriving. This was the original reason for posting to confirm any additional costs. I’ll see what happens... I’ve not haD my tracking details yet.
ahhh right so it is by air thats pretty good then if they paying for that, it does state on there sale page that they pay for all taxes at the buyers end. that 3% should be at there cost, i will find the info

15994782443081279005056440509824.jpg

This may only be for land freight and the air freight might have additional costs but I cant see that anywhere?

View attachment 64670

This may only be for land freight and the air freight might have additional costs but I cant see that anywhere?
They did mention that I can keep my old land shipping and I think because they have mentioned in the emails that there will be additional costs to ship this way, it might be fair enough, they have stated between $100 and $200. The 3 % was something I read before from Simon, but I about right I think . To be honest though I’m happy to pay, if I get it within a couple of weeks

They did mention that I can keep my old land shipping and I think because they have mentioned in the emails that there will be additional costs to ship this way, it might be fair enough, they have stated between $100 and $200. The 3 % was something I read before from Simon, but I about right I think . To be honest though I’m happy to pay, if I get it within a couple of weeks
i would pay as well just to get it quicker tbh, be good to see what you think once you get it :cool:

Back