Another new member from Vancouver, BC area

Pop

I live in Langley, part of the Greater Vancouver area, and a new owner of an ebike.
Years ago I bought a decent trail bike but frankly got little use out of it. This past Spring I dusted it off with the intention of starting riding again. I parked it in my car port, out of sight of the road, but awoke one morning to discover it was gone. Pretty sure it did not do it on its own! Anyway, my fault for being careless about not locking it, I guess.
To replace it I bought a Specialized Roll Sport step through which is a pretty competent bike for what I need. It was shortly after the purchase that I discovered ebikes. After some research I bought a second hand RadCity bike which has blown my mind on the potential of biking.
While I love the performance of the Rad, it does not quite fit my body structure (6 ft tall with 32 inch inseam, heavyset and ancient with bad hips) as well as the Roll. So considering using the Roll and converting it. I have some questions about this project and will post separately under another thread.
Anyway, sorrry for the long boring story but just wanted to say HI! and to say how impressed I am by this community as I have been researching this whole new world.

Welcome !

And enjoy the process of finding just the right bike for you.

There is so much help to be had here on EBR and the Forum.
I spent a couple months researching, and asking questions on the Forum, and finally I felt equipped with enough knowledge to make a choice (that suited Me & my needs).

Craig :cool:

Welcome from Vernon, formerly a Coquitlam resident, born in Vancouver. I'm a lot more ancient than you.

Back