New member, hello...

anton005

Region
USA
Hi,
I'm Anton, I live in the Seattle area. I've been a cyclist most of my life (in my fifties now). I've been into unicycles for about ten years. Been tinkering with ebikes for a decade or so, began with an extracycle that I added a front hub motor to, then switched it to a yuba cargo bike, eventually switched to a rear hub motor on the yuba. Sold it and went without an ebike for a couple of years, then recently picked up a propella 7 speed which I've found to be a great fit for me (rides like a regular bike, but helps out on the hills, it's pretty hilly where I ride).

I bought the propella for commuting to work, it's about 5 miles each way and works out great, only takes 5 to 10 minutes longer than driving my gas guzzler truck.

Anyway, that is my story.

Hi,
I'm Anton, I live in the Seattle area. I've been a cyclist most of my life (in my fifties now). I've been into unicycles for about ten years. Been tinkering with ebikes for a decade or so, began with an extracycle that I added a front hub motor to, then switched it to a yuba cargo bike, eventually switched to a rear hub motor on the yuba. Sold it and went without an ebike for a couple of years, then recently picked up a propella 7 speed which I've found to be a great fit for me (rides like a regular bike, but helps out on the hills, it's pretty hilly where I ride).

I bought the propella for commuting to work, it's about 5 miles each way and works out great, only takes 5 to 10 minutes longer than driving my gas guzzler truck.

Anyway, that is my story.
Hi Anton,
Welcome to EBR. You certainly have some interesting stories. Please check in often and share.
All the best,
John

Back