New member, greetings.

Talzoid

Region
USA
I live in Minnesota around the Saint Paul area and have been reading posts off online communities for a good number of months. I've been biking a good 30+ years now and have Been looking at e-bikes and kits since the early 2000's. My adult son finally got tired of me "just doing research" and bought me a Lectric 3.0 as a birthday gift. Anyway, hopefully I can learn and contribute in equal amounts here.

@Talzoid, Welcome to EBR! It would be nice if you post a photo sometime of your bike in its habitat.

I was planning on posting up a picture of my bike today actually but while I was out running errands got a flat

Attachments

• IMG_20230907_150815_01.jpg
    IMG_20230907_150815_01.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 67
I was gunna suggest loading up the tires with Slime!!
The tires already came with slime in them as a result of this it ended up everywhere but inside the tire with how big the hole was there's just no saving the inner tube especially considering when it initially happened I thought it was just a small piece of glass because it had shoved into the tire immediately so the long mile walk home ended up tearing the tube to pieces I think I counted a total of 18 holes

Back