Ancheer Mtn Bike rear wheel removal

As a general rule there should be pigtail with a plug coming from the motor. With that unplugged the wheel will come out. Don't feel bad, my first e-bike flat tire was at about 10 miles from new. It wasn't much different than a non motorized bicycle to deal with.

As a general rule there should be pigtail with a plug coming from the motor. With that unplugged the wheel will come out. Don't feel bad, my first e-bike flat tire was at about 10 miles from new. It wasn't much different than a non motorized bicycle to deal with.
Great to know but can a tube be replaced on rear wheel without messing with the electronics?

Can a tube be replaced on rear wheel without messing with the electronics?
yes, you still need to disconnect the power cable & be very careful to match the little arrows on
the connectors when reconnecting. (Ancheer,...really?)

You do not need to disconnect anything with a "Quick Change" tube. I still do it the old way with my bikes.

Can a tube be replaced on rear wheel without messing with the electronics?
LOL... I just did this. There is no quick release on my ANCHEER rear hub motor cable. Just keep the Battery off the bike and it's ok. I highly recommend leaving the wheel on, deflating the tire, popping off the tire from the right hand (gear) side. extracting the tube and let it hang, inflate tube to find leak, patch with a repair patch (easy) inflate the tube to test, deflate but leave some air in as it makes it easier to reseat inside the tire and not tend to bunch up, squeeze the tire back onto the rim, inflate to test. Then deflate, remove the valve inner and add liquid puncture repair to the tube to avoid flats in the future. I use slime brand, it comes with a valve extractor on the cap. It's enough for 4 tires. Pump up the tire and ride it for several minutes. I have since replaced my tire as well when it wore down. That's a bitch. I managed to ease the tire out of a gap between the axle and the frame because the wheel is not designed to come off easily. Took a while but easy enough.

Last edited:
Back