Aero E bike fairing?

MinnBobber

Anyone have experience with aero “sport motorcycle style” for high speed E bikes?

For a sporty class 3 bike, is there a small but sporty aero faring.
I will try to post a pic of exactly what I want…..

Attachments

• A0D1F7DC-4526-4E40-B27D-6E9FCC1E2057.png
    A0D1F7DC-4526-4E40-B27D-6E9FCC1E2057.png
    643.5 KB · Views: 125
had a nice one on my long wheel base recumbent. it sure helped. but it was also noisy I finally removed it. who wants to look through plastic or have something in front of you if you can help it?

had a nice one on my long wheel base recumbent. it sure helped. but it was also noisy I finally removed it.

I may remove my windshield too, but my e-bike will look more stupider without it. 😂

20230604_110440.jpg

It looks OK with the windshield,..

20230718_132642.jpg

who wants to look through plastic or have something in front of you if you can help it?

A windshield doesn't just protect you from wind.
It helps protect you from gravel, sand, and dust that is kicked up by passing cars.
A blunt rounded front end is more aerodynamic and efficient.

Screenshot_20230804-234422_DuckDuckGo.jpg

20230718_121801.jpg
20230717_122008.jpg

had a nice one on my long wheel base recumbent. it sure helped. but it was also noisy I finally removed it. who wants to look through plastic or have something in front of you if you can help it?
Depends on how many bugs you are willing to eat ...

Yeah. I think I could tolerate a big windshield better than I could a full face helmet. Tried one of those on my motorcycle long ago and gave it away. And if I tried to ride hunched over behind a tiny faring, my back will let me know that I'm not twenty years old anymore.

Yeah. I think I could tolerate a big windshield better than I could a full face helmet. Tried one of those on my motorcycle long ago and gave it away. And if I tried to ride hunched over behind a tiny faring, my back will let me know that I'm not twenty years old anymore.
ya I tired even a visor and it was a bit of a pain when you did not need it. but for the most part you down really go fast enough for a windscreen to do a lot.

Anyone have experience with aero “sport motorcycle style” for high speed E bikes?

For a sporty class 3 bike, is there a small but sporty aero faring.
I will try to post a pic of exactly what I want…..
Let us know how it goes when you get one. Probably be a good idea to attach an led light strip around the edge for visibility too.

Back