Accessories for your XP

Picked this up from AliExpress of course. I have two bottle holders on my bike so I ordered this to carry the small stuff. It's really nice quality and convenient as heck.
C$ 3.94 25%OFF | Portable EVA Shell Storage Bottle Bicycle Repair Tools Bag Bike Tire Repair Kits Bicycle Tool Pump Cycling Puncture Repair Tool

So does this solve the "I want my bike to go 28 mph but I don't want to have to pedal at 10,000 rpm" problem?

Picked up this Freewheel as I find first gear isn't low enough in 7th Gear isn't tall enough
C$ 27.25 24%OFF | DRIFT MANIAC Bicycle 7S Freewheel 11-28T/11-34T 7-Speeds Flywheel For Electric Bike

So does this solve the "I want my bike to go 28 mph but I don't want to have to pedal at 10,000 rpm" problem?
Yes... You need the smaller sprocket for that and the bigger for starting out on slight Hills in first without your throttle

Picked up this light from AliExpress. Under 7 bucks. Extremely bright. Cheap but if I get 6 months out of it im ok.. Way way brighter than the factory light
C$ 8.93 25%OFF | LEEPEE High Power 18W super bright Motorcycle Led light Fog White Headlight Working Light 12V/80V HA10584

Attachments

• 20191016_162119.jpg
    20191016_162119.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 949
Picked up this light from AliExpress. Under 7 bucks. Extremely bright. Cheap but if I get 6 months out of it im ok.. Way way brighter than the factory light
C$ 8.93 25%OFF | LEEPEE High Power 18W super bright Motorcycle Led light Fog White Headlight Working Light 12V/80V HA10584
Nice to see that you figured out the mounting, did you make a new mount? What did you buy to connect the light or did you cut the original wires?

Nice to see that you figured out the mounting, did you make a new mount? What did you buy to connect the light or did you cut the original wires?
I bought the same weather proof connectors that are used on the bike. That way I can go back to the other light if need be.
I ended up bending the bracket it came with on the vise. I'll make a stronger bracket at some point.
But man this thing is really bright.

I bought the same weather proof connectors that are used on the bike. That way I can go back to the other light if need be.
I ended up bending the bracket it came with on the vise. I'll make a stronger bracket at some point.
But man this thing is really bright.
Where did you find the connectors for the light? Also do you or anyone here know where to get a center kick stand? Thought it would make it much easier to work on the bike with a center kick stand.

Where did you find the connectors for the light? Also do you or anyone here know where to get a center kick stand? Thought it would make it much easier to work on the bike with a center kick stand.
Not sure about the kickstand but here's the connectors..

C$ 7.51 5%OFF | Okfeet Julet 2pin3pin4pin5pin6pinwaterproof Cable Connector for Ebike Light Throttle Ebrake Display Ebike Parts Extend Cable

The old school kickstand may not work with our style of bike since it clamps to the V of the frame under the seat that goes to the two sides of the rear wheel. If you look in Roadies post under Known Issues & Problems with Lectric eBikes Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes page 1 he shows how he made a rough stand which I also made and it does work.

Does anyone have a link to the SC Riser Mountain Handle Bar that was suggested to be bought and what is the size of this handle bar so that it works on the XP bike? Thanks.

Does anyone have a link to the SC Riser Mountain Handle Bar that was suggested to be bought and what is the size of this handle bar so that it works on the XP bike? Thanks.
Here you go. This is what I used on my bike.

Attachments

• DJI_20190929_162820.jpg
    DJI_20190929_162820.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Here you go. This is what I used on my bike.

Thanks for listing your handle bar. I'm considering buy it. Does this handle bar give you better handling of the bike while steering? This is the reason I'm wanting a longer handle bar because I want stability while steering. Does any one know of any other handle bars that XP users are using, too? Thanks.

Thanks for listing your handle bar. I'm considering buy it. Does this handle bar give you better handling of the bike while steering? This is the reason I'm wanting a longer handle bar because I want stability while steering. Does any one know of any other handle bars that XP users are using, too? Thanks.
Yes, with this handle bar I feel I have more control while steering. Gives me a wider stance while riding.

Here's another option. Not quite as wide. I have used this particular one on my other mountain bike with no issues roughly $7
US + free shipping
C$ 10.43 17%OFF | 25.4mm 62cm Aluminum alloy Bicycle Handlebar Durable Riser Bar MTB Bicycle Road Bike Mountain Handlebar Parts

Here's another option. Not quite as wide. I have used this particular one on my other mountain bike with no issues roughly $7
US + free shipping
C$ 10.43 17%OFF | 25.4mm 62cm Aluminum alloy Bicycle Handlebar Durable Riser Bar MTB Bicycle Road Bike Mountain Handlebar Parts
Thanks for listing the handle bar you use. This gives me another option.

It fit into the wire cabling from the bike or did you splice the wire in from the old lamp?

It fit into the wire cabling from the bike or did you splice the wire in from the old lamp?
I bought the correct connecter from Ali express and then plugged it in...
C$ 7.87 | BOLLFIT Julet 2pin3pin4pin5pin Waterproof Connector for Ebike Light Trottle Ebrake Display Ebike Parts Ebike Extend Cable

Back