Accessories for your XP

My upgrades in 4 days; although it took some pre-planning.

Custom paint job. The bike was black.
SR Suntour seat post 400mm 31.6 with cover. Makes a world of difference. Got 2 on AliExpress for under $130 delivered.
Bell bike seat. Mo padding mo betta.
Bottle holder. Same as everyone else got.
Slimed both tires.
Moved the front fender from being mounted in front of the forks to in back of the forks.
This drops the back of the fender down a little which I am hoping will prevent even more splash up from puddles.
Overdrive 2 bike hitch rack. $268.11 delivered on Amazon. This thing is SOLID. LOVE IT!
Schlage 1/2'' chain and American lock.
Kryptonite 12mm 6' cable to run thru front tire and seat.

Attachments

• DSCN9505.JPG
    DSCN9505.JPG
    907.4 KB · Views: 3,874
My upgrades in 4 days; although it took some pre-planning.

Custom paint job. The bike was black.
SR Suntour seat post 400mm 31.6 with cover. Makes a world of difference. Got 2 on AliExpress for under $130 delivered.
Bell bike seat. Mo padding mo betta.
Bottle holder. Same as everyone else got.
Slimed both tires.
Moved the front fender from being mounted in front of the forks to in back of the forks.
This drops the back of the fender down a little which I am hoping will prevent even more splash up from puddles.
Overdrive 2 bike hitch rack. $268.11 delivered on Amazon. This thing is SOLID. LOVE IT!
Schlage 1/2'' chain and American lock.
Kryptonite 12mm 6' cable to run thru front tire and seat.
Sweet!

AlieExpress is good for getting second hand batteries, just make sure that the cells their using is done by a reputable company (LG, Samsung, etc.), if not, be very wary of buying. Just noticed the one you listed, they are not saying who made the cells, check some of the other venders on the site.
I hope you mean third party and not second hand. Sorry to be pedantic but in this case the terms mean radically different things

For flat prevention I installed Mr. Tuffy tire liners. I also inspected the rim tape and found sharp exposed spokes that rub against the tube on one wheel. Duct tape fixed that issue. Replacing/patching the rear tube on the side of the road would be challenging. An ounce of prevention is definitely worth it in this case.

Attachments

• 41SORJH9XyL._AC_.jpg
    41SORJH9XyL._AC_.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 595
  • 71A0zKyD66L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71A0zKyD66L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
On Pretor's recommendation I bought these taillights:

Cheap and excellent imho.

Back