Accessories for your XP

I dont know if it's worth it to add 7-12 extra miles of range for 340 bucks...
Depending if you have a way to transport the second battery with you then you have more than double your range and which it's better than buying it from Lectric since the battery is larger.

Depending if you have a way to transport the second battery with you then you have more than double your range and which it's better than buying it from Lectric since the battery is larger.

Thats what we were trying to avoid, carrying a 2nd battery...

Just got this awesome handheld air compressor...has a flashlight and lots of cool settings to customize your psi easily.

40BF85E7-5BA3-4B55-8284-8AC0323625EA.jpeg
68989748-6854-4671-9466-273C934C5AFF.jpeg
F7EDB31E-3A36-4B34-A972-223F20CBFEA1.jpeg

Works ok with the Schrader valve on the XP tires?
Yessir, the hose attachment works for our XP tires as well as car tires...pretty nifty plus it comes with other attachment pump styles so you can pump other things like footballs.

This is... How do you say... Most embarrassing! 😂

Thankfully, that worked! I had the stock spring in the post at the moment and flipped the seat around for a quick trial run before sunset here and what a nice, plush ride it is!

I have the firmer (red) spring on hand and will try that out as well but I really enjoyed the ride with the stock spring.
Is the squeaking on the seat post annoying?

I found a 14AH battery that can fit our XP's on amazon if youd like to order through that route.

Its for the eAhora X5/X7's but they are the exact same frames as the XP so they will undoubtably fit...

That link from Ali-Express has the battery for 300 bucks, the one on amazon is about 399 (419 with 5% off). Buttttt I would think that amazons return policy is better and youd get it wayyyy faster....tradeoffs!

Back