Accessories for a Step?

Brewerpaul

I ordered a Sondors Step and it's supposed to arrive 8/28.
There are some accessories that I know I'll want but am not sure which will fit the Step. Any recommendations for the following?

Front and rear lights, preferably powered by the bike battery if that's possible
Bottle cage,preferably not handlebar mounted
Mirror
Rear rack
Tool kit with mini pump
Under seat bag
Fenders

None of these need be high end, in fact I'd rather that they were not.
Any other suggestions would be welcomed too.

I believe I bought these in 20" and also 700cc a few years ago,

I must have four of these, and I should have more, but I move them around between my bikes.

I've bought various racks. I like this one because it fits my 20" bikes best. A rack is a rack, and shouldn't cost than 20 bucks unless you're looking to carry some real weight. My fatbike rack was $89.

You can get all kinds of underseat bags for $10-20. My criteria was they had to be big enough to hold a small battery, Not too many of those.

Did the bike arrive last week?

The bike arrived and I'm loving it. I got a nice bar end mirror which folds flat and an under seat pouch with a mini-pump and gauge,tire repair kit, and multi tool with hex wrenches,socket wrenches etc.

As of now I don't need a rack.
I tried to pirate a MirCycle mirror from my analog bike, but it wouldn't fit in the bar end. It just barely missed, and I could have probably modified it but instead I got this one which did fit, just barely:

The mirror is polished stainless steel which should make it less prone to breaking than glass: been there, done that. The image isn't as perfect as a glass mirror but it's plenty good enough to see cars approaching from the rear.

Back