2018 st2. 32miles per charge

fxr3

Almost 5thousand miles, 5+years old, one owner(me), 814 gold original battery. 32miles were over several 5mile rides. Alway in #3 assist and always low to mid 20’smph. Anyone know or remember range with new or fresh battery? I’m thinking of buying new battery while they are 20% off. Thanks, B
IMG_0837.jpeg

B
According to your info posted,
5000+ miles @ 32 miles per charge = 156+ charges minimum?
What is the spec's on your battery ie; volts - ah - etc?
Do you check the spec's on the battery when recharging and end riding results?
What is your charging ending voltage and the voltage after the 32 mile ride?
Do you charge right after the ride, meaning your battery is used up completely up at rides end, or you still have voltage remaining? What are you using as spec's for/when charging??
So many questions,
Imho,
I would get a new battery, then you have a backup if needed, and you can compare the results between the two batt's, and the OEM original batt can be used to extend your riding if needed.
ymmv

I have a 2016 ST2 that I ride pretty much only on mode 3 at 28mph. I got around 30 miles per charge when I got it and still get around 30 miles.

Sure thing, fxr3. I've put 2242.2 miles on it since June 2016. I bought it new at Electric Bikes of New England. I have the 814 gold battery.

My experience with battery range is 50% of stated maximum range using high assist and commute on roads mixed flat and hilly.

Almost 5thousand miles, 5+years old, one owner(me), 814 gold original battery. 32miles were over several 5mile rides. Alway in #3 assist and always low to mid 20’smph. Anyone know or remember range with new or fresh battery? I’m thinking of buying new battery while they are 20% off. Thanks, BView attachment 172845
I have the ST2s with BQ983 battery. I had over 4,000 mile when it got stolen. Police recovered it 13 months later with damage and battery missing. I get about 50% of the stated maximum range.

Back