HMI DP C010 CB & Bluetooth with Bafang GO+ App

Csubi

Region
Canada
Just got a new bike! Bafang M620 G510 Ultra (CAN Bus) and the display / HMI is the DP C010.CB

The specs say there is Bluetooth 5.0.
I downloaded the Bafang Go+ app that was mentioned in the manual for the display.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to complete the connection. The app sees the display, but nothing happens once I try to connect.

Currently unable to change tire size, change max speed limit, nor switch battery percentage to volts

Any help appreciated.

(Using Android 13 on a Galaxy S20+)
Tried on a Galaxy Tab A8. No joy

Attachments

• 20240205_173703.jpg
    20240205_173703.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 53
Just got a new bike! Bafang M620 G510 Ultra (CAN Bus) and the display / HMI is the DP C010.CB

The specs say there is Bluetooth 5.0.
I downloaded the Bafang Go+ app that was mentioned in the manual for the display.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to complete the connection. The app sees the display, but nothing happens once I try to connect.

Currently unable to change tire size, change max speed limit, nor switch battery percentage to volts

Any help appreciated.

(Using Android 13 on a Galaxy S20+)
Tried on a Galaxy Tab A8. No joy
Shouldn't some/all of those changes be available directly from the display menu?
BF-DM-C-DP C010-EN

After browsing the manual... I think you may be in CANBUS HELL
Another question for WW as at the very least the wheel size should be correct.
@Rome has a Canbus Ultra.... What display are you using and does it allow these adjustments?

After browsing the manual... I think you may be in CANBUS HELL
Another question for WW as at the very least the wheel size should be correct.
@Rome has a Canbus Ultra.... What display are you using and does it allow these adjustments?
I am in CAN Bus. It seems my bike is the first one with this display. Every other bike so far has had the DPC-18

I am in CAN Bus. It seems my bike is the first one with this display. Every other bike so far has had the DPC-18
And that might be the problem... Releasing s*it before it works.
I saw that display online about a month ago but you're the first to claim having one.
I'd start at WW for an answer. How do they send out a bike without setting wheel size... smh. But I guess it's good that you actually got the bike.

To be fair, the box it came in said DPC-18
That would be great if the box had a Canbus Higo connector on it 🙃
But what I meant is you would think that the bike would be tested with the display connected and confirm that things such as wheel size and battery voltage are set correctly before shipping. And in this case, that the Bluetooth interface works.

Can Confirm!
This new display I have will only show the battery at 9% even though it is full charged. (I hooked the batt up to another bike with a DPC-18)

SOLVED: Purchased a programming cable that has a click button. Pushed the button a certain number of times and that changes the tire size and max km/h

The app however I gave up on.

Can Confirm!
This new display I have will only show the battery at 9% even though it is full charged. (I hooked the batt up to another bike with a DPC-18)
SOLVED: The controller was programmed for a 60V battery while mine is a 48V 17.5Ah. Got a BESST PRO and will reprogram the controller!

Back