Rack and fenders for Adventure Neo 4?

mcdenny

Region
USA
City
Nashville, TN
Got my wife an Adventure Neo 4 from REI last week. She likes it a lot better than her too-big-and-heavy-for-her Turbo Como.

It’s the stripped down end of the Adventure Neo line without rear rack or fenders. She would at least like a rack. I emailed Cannondale a week ago and left them a follow up VMX a few days later. Radio silence from them 😒.

I’d really like the rack and rear fender assembly they put on the higher spec Adventure Neo’s but can‘t seem to find it on their website. Anyone know if these OEM parts are available? Anyone put an aftermarket rack on an Adventure Neo?

TIA

Hi McDenny - I ride the Synapse neo and have a couple of different rack setups for bike packing or just longer rides (100+ km). My recent addition is one I love but it's expensive when compared to everything else. The Tailfin system is amazing. It's a quick release system which is fantastic and it mounts directly to the seatpost and to a thru axle mounting system. I've ridden on heavy gravel rides (just did the Unbound 50 mile ride 👍👍) and a bunch of very heavy ATV trail on another ride and the pack was rock solid. Again, very expensive by comparison but it is amazing IMO.

Back