500S display password Bafang Hub Drive ?

Does anybody know the password for the iGo Extreme 3.0 E bike. It has the 500S control display. It is for the bike sold at Costco in Canada. I have tried 1919, 9191, 0512 and none of them work.

Thanks in advance.
The code is 1818.
I changed mine from 32 kms to 41kms and it did nothing.

Hi Guys, I’m in the same boat as you with my extreme 3.0. I ordered a DPS 18 that arrived with a female connection, of course it’s opposite on the bike ( reference the comment from Igo that there displays are wired different). I then ordered a cable, plugged everything up and the display did not work. I then went to a local bike shop and they tried the DPS 18 on 4 in stock bikes, still no go so I returned it. Now in a holding pattern and debating changing the display and controller with next step to pull the side cover to look at the wiring as suspect they may have used a different motor cable plug.
The password is 1818

Displays can be maker specific pin outs. And different firmware. Rad uses opposite of BBSxx series kit motors. Selling EggRiders it was all to common that buyers didn’t read descriptions. It’s a PIA. I’m sad to read it is a nightmare for you. Hang in there. Many of us have suffered the same frustration.

All the best!

Vonknuckles
Thank you for your post.
I definately noticed a difference in top speed, not much but regardless it was noticeable different.
Albeit my controller fried a circuit at 56km, I've been riding it as-is since. 1 mode. Moving on.
There are many various parameters within those advanced settings. Do you happen to have a 'map' perse for the additional Parameters?
Not sure what one controls what exactly, the speed limit was the easy one to nail, however what parameter is the max current etc etc?
Not trying to put you in the spot but did that code just fall into your lap or may you be able to explain the above with a pdf.?
Big ask Bru!
Either way, wanted to reach out and try because the amount of headache I put myself through trying to get that code was obsurd.

Thank you!

Vonknuckles
Thank you for your post.
I definately noticed a difference in top speed, not much but regardless it was noticeable different.
Albeit my controller fried a circuit at 56km, I've been riding it as-is since. 1 mode. Moving on.
There are many various parameters within those advanced settings. Do you happen to have a 'map' perse for the additional Parameters?
Not sure what one controls what exactly, the speed limit was the easy one to nail, however what parameter is the max current etc etc?
Not trying to put you in the spot but did that code just fall into your lap or may you be able to explain the above with a pdf.?
Big ask Bru!
Either way, wanted to reach out and try because the amount of headache I put myself through trying to get that code was obsurd.

Thank you!
Touche. But this did save my ass. I am thinking of getting a 500C display to upgrade the 500S. I tested my g/f's Discovery Bonaventure and it works fine. You can get a 500C from Ebay for Bafang units for $60, but then you need an adapter cable, and not sure the pinouts are the same. Igo wants $170 for just the display. Hmmm.

Touche. But this did save my ass. I am thinking of getting a 500C display to upgrade the 500S. I tested my g/f's Discovery Bonaventure and it works fine. You can get a 500C from Ebay for Bafang units for $60, but then you need an adapter cable, and not sure the pinouts are the same. Igo wants $170 for just the display. Hmmm.
Pinouts are not compatible

My 500S display does have a password of 1818.
Wondering if anyone knows what the other parameters do?
Here is my list of settings (the letters are a best guess from the lcd display)
Any help would be appreciated
Tom

SL 32 (max speed can be set to 41)
HL 1
A5 0
SA 2
Ar 64
HP 0
H6 0
Sd 0
CL 18
P5 0-9

My 500S display does have a password of 1818.
Wondering if anyone knows what the other parameters do?
Here is my list of settings (the letters are a best guess from the lcd display)
Any help would be appreciated
Tom

SL 32 (max speed can be set to 41)
HL 1
HALL (HL) : Magnetic poles inside the motor, press UP/DOWN will change pole number, range 1~15.
A5 0
SA 2
Ar 64
HP 0
H6 0
Sd 0
CL 18
P5 0-9
Is your motor a Bafang hub? Displays can be different for different OEMs and kits. I've never had a 500S but had DPC12 and DPC18 displays that had features that couldn't be changed or weren't available.

Does anybody know the password for the iGo Extreme 3.0 E bike. It has the 500S control display. It is for the bike sold at Costco in Canada. I have tried 1919, 9191, 0512 and none of them work.

Thanks in advance.
Controller password is 1818

Back