Pannier recommendations for Vektron

reneegher

Region
USA
Hi! I purchased a Vektron S10 last week and love it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a set of panniers that will fit well? I have 3 pairs and none of them fit due to the size of the round tubes on the back rack. My Ortlieb Classic panniers don't fit and all of the attachments are too small to go around the bars. The Tern Bucketload Panniers are sold out on the Tern site. I do so places to order them online and wonder if that is the best solution. For now I have ziptied a pair so they will stay on but want a better longterm solution. Thank you!

Congrats on the new bike!

The current Ortlieb panniers (we stock the Back Roller and Sport Roller) all have the larger clamps that play nice with most e-bike rear racks. I've mounted them onto the Vektron just fine, could be a good solution? The Back roller's are the larger of the two, sold as pairs depending on color!

Congrats on the new bike!

The current Ortlieb panniers (we stock the Back Roller and Sport Roller) all have the larger clamps that play nice with most e-bike rear racks. I've mounted them onto the Vektron just fine, could be a good solution? The Back roller's are the larger of the two, sold as pairs depending on color!
Thank you! So the Back Roller Plus would also work? Would older versions (if I find a used pair) also have the larger clamps? Mine don't but they are pretty old. So wondering if I have to be careful about buying used.

Thank you! So the Back Roller Plus would also work? Would older versions (if I find a used pair) also have the larger clamps? Mine don't but they are pretty old. So wondering if I have to be careful about buying used.
If they were new in the last couple years you should be okay. That said unless they're a great deal the pair of Back Rollers run $195 depending on color. I can triple check on the Vektron I've got on the floor to make sure they work if you'd like!

If they were new in the last couple years you should be okay. That said unless they're a great deal the pair of Back Rollers run $195 depending on color. I can triple check on the Vektron I've got on the floor to make sure they work if you'd like!
I'd appreciate that!

Back