tern hsd comfort for touring for tall rider?

jeff51

Region
USA
Hi, i'm 6' 4" and considering a tern hsd for commuting, errands, recreational riding and also long distance touring. but i'm concerned about comfort for all day rides on the bicycle. if other taller riders have experience touring/long recreational rides on a tern hsd, much appreciate your advice and comments. thanks, jeff

Hi, i'm 6' 4" and considering a tern hsd for commuting, errands, recreational riding and also long distance touring. but i'm concerned about comfort for all day rides on the bicycle. if other taller riders have experience touring/long recreational rides on a tern hsd, much appreciate your advice and comments. thanks, jeff
Hey Jeff!

I'm definitely not 6'4" but have fit a few folks that are that tall to the HSD family. Which model are you leaning towards?

It's worth mentioning that there are 4 lengths to the Physis Handlepost so you can get the bars in a better position for your height. The HSD comes with the 290mm which is 2nd shortest, the other longer ones are 320 and 350mm.

I just picked up an S11 for my do everything bike, absolutely love it! We just got in our S8's too with the 8s Nexus hub and belt drive, sweet!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_165123 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220517_165123 (1).jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 225
Back