M140 headlight circuit connector.

Msdevery

Region
USA
City
Elizabethtown, NC
Can anyone tell me the part number of the waterproof connector on the front headlight circuit? Or a similar connector?

thanks!

Whats a M140? A quick google only found BMW lights.
OK Addmotor M140 eBike. Any connector can be virtually waterproofed with Boeshield or ACF50.
More details?

Last edited:
I found many 2 pin connector but I am having a hard time finding ones using a lighter gauge wire. 28 AWG ? Addmotor wants me to send a picture of the connector that I am looking for.

If they give you the voltage out of the light power you could narrow it down and find the lead. Another reason we should all have multimeters. So many things can be sorted.

I found similar connector type. It is a Julet waterproof 2 pin male and female.

I found similar connector type. It is a Julet waterproof 2 pin male and female.
Oops I miss understood. When I have a problem sorting I do an image search using a couple of different search strings. It’s how I sorted connectors a few time. electricbike.com and eBikes.ca have a pretty good list and photos.

Oops I miss understood. When I have a problem sorting I do an image search using a couple of different search strings. It’s how I sorted connectors a few time. electricbike.com and eBikes.ca have a pretty good list and photos.
Yes! That's how I found a replacement battery key switch. All images!

Back