Orbea Gain iWok not changing levels

Wacky rider

Region
United Kingdom
The iWok on my Orbea Gain F30 turns power on or off but will not change the assist level away from 1 (green). The bike is two years old so just out of warranty, exactly the same happened last year but it was repaired then under warranty. Is this a known fault and should they repair it again as it appears to be an existing problem? Any suggestions to try?

and that they changed you the other time if it can be known, it will be the same thing that fails again, I have not had problems of that type in 4 years

and that they changed you the other time if it can be known, it will be the same thing that fails again, I have not had problems of that type in 4 years
Yes, they changed the iwok unit but it took 2.5 months to get the unit so I did not have use of the bike for 2.5 months. I have contacted Obea but they just refer me back to the dealer in UK who fixed it. Seems to me a bit unfair if I have to pay this time because the bike is now 2 months out of warranty, it was off the road for 2.5 months and obviously had the same fault back then.

Yes, they changed the iwok unit but it took 2.5 months to get the unit so I did not have use of the bike for 2.5 months. I have contacted Obea but they just refer me back to the dealer in UK who fixed it. Seems to me a bit unfair if I have to pay this time because the bike is now 2 months out of warranty, it was off the road for 2.5 months and obviously had the same fault back then.
can you change teh assitance level from the frame button (assuming it has one), my Vibe does not have a frame button just the Iwoc.Does the assist level displayed on the Mahle app chane ? Do you get a little shock on your finders when you push the up button ?

Last if your Iwoc is new you may have a 2 year warranty on it.

can you change teh assitance level from the frame button (assuming it has one), my Vibe does not have a frame button just the Iwoc.Does the assist level displayed on the Mahle app chane ? Do you get a little shock on your finders when you push the up button ?

Last if your Iwoc is new you may have a 2 year warranty on it.
It does have a frame button, which appears to change it from level 1 to 2 but the Mahle app shows it has not changed. Anyway, I have asked them to fit a new Iwok which I will have to pay for, not happy as this will be the second Iwok it has had and the dealer told me he has replaced others

Does anyone know why my iWok trio handlebar controller keeps failing? My Orbea Gain Urban is just 4 years old, the controller will switch on / off but has no LED’s showing and will not alter the power level above 1. It is currently on its 3rd controller and that now has also failed.
1) Any way to re-set it?
2) Any way to use iWok 1 to control power levels?
3) Any ideas why it keeps failing?

Back