Orbea Gain iwok trio

John Kendall

Region
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone
I have an Orbea Gain F20 2020 Electric Bike purchased August 2020.
The Iwok trio button is not functioning properly the middle button is working to switch on and off. The battery and extender are fully charged. The only drive mode I can select from Iwok one is green.
Can anyone assist
Thanks John

Hello Everyone
The Iwok trio button is not functioning properly the middle button is working to switch on and off. The battery and extender are fully charged. The only drive mode I can select from Iwok one is green.
Can anyone assist
Thanks John
Hi John, I have a somewhat souped up Orbea F30. If the Trio operation.hasn't been resolved let's talk. I also ride with a couple of D20s. How is the functionality on the main button? If it steps up and down then it's most likely a switch wire disconnected. Will it go from green to white (stand-by).

I just finished wiring a DIY range extender.

Phil

Hello
I have just noticed your message.
my Iwok trio has now been replaced and it now works fine the leds are much brighter so there must have been a problem and this is an upgrade. Incidentally my daughter has an identical F20 and she has just had the same problem and they have installed a new Iwok trio at the local dealer Wee Cycles. We both have purchased range extenders as we live in Snowdonia where there are a few hills and you don’t want to be caught out with a flat battery

Hello Everyone
Can anyone assist
Thanks John
Hello, I have an Obea Gain F30, the iWok trio failed after a few months, they replaced it under the warranty but it took 2 months to obtain it so the bike was off the road for that time. It has failed again now just outside the warranty and despite speaking with Obea several times they are refusing to supply another one. Anyone know how much an iWok trio (handlebar controller) is?

Hello, I have an Obea Gain F30, the iWok trio failed after a few months, they replaced it under the warranty but it took 2 months to obtain it so the bike was off the road for that time. It has failed again now just outside the warranty and despite speaking with Obea several times they are refusing to supply another one. Anyone know how much an iWok trio (handlebar controller) is?
Having said it has failed again, I am wondering if that is actually what has happened, it powers on/off fine and goes to assist level 1 but won’t advance to assist level 2 or 3. If I try to advance the levels using the main button (top tube) it appears to go to level 2 but the app shows it has not changed.

Hello Everyone
Can anyone assist
Thanks John
I have exactly the same problem, my Gain was purchased in 2021 and I am now on my third iWok trio. Did you find a cause or workaround?

Back