Juggernaut classic duo

comeau2004

Region
Canada
Recently purchased a juggernaut classic duo and didn't request it to be unlocked when I bought it. Is there anyway to do it myself

If the C951 display like mine, the instructions are on page 10 of the manual (which you can download from the Biktrix website where there is lots of helpful info).

If the C951 display like mine, the instructions are on page 10 of the manual (which you can download from the Biktrix website where there is lots of helpful info).

I have the dp-c18 and can't seem to find the manual to download. I appreciate the help though

Perhaps this will help:

Recently purchased a juggernaut classic duo and didn't request it to be unlocked when I bought it. Is there anyway to do it myself
Aloha, Looking at buying one. How comfortable is this frame geometry? Is the gearing high enough so you keep a normal pedal cadence at the higher speeds? Battery range good enough for using the highest power-boost setting for most of the ride? Mahalo.

Aloha, Looking at buying one. How comfortable is this frame geometry? Is the gearing high enough so you keep a normal pedal cadence at the higher speeds? Battery range good enough for using the highest power-boost setting for most of the ride? Mahalo.
"Is the gearing high enough so you keep a normal pedal cadence at the higher speeds?" depends on what you mean by higher speeds?
"Battery range good enough for using the highest power-boost setting for most of the ride?" That depends on how long a ride you taking?

"Is the gearing high enough so you keep a normal pedal cadence at the higher speeds?" depends on what you mean by higher speeds?
"Battery range good enough for using the highest power-boost setting for most of the ride?" That depends on how long a ride you taking?
Thanks but I am well aware of your depends-facts. I was simply looking for some feedback from OP as he owns the bike I am interested in. Do you ride a Juggernaut? Do you have any relevant info about THIS bike?

Last edited:
Thanks but I am well aware of your depends-facts. I was simply looking for some feedback from OP as he owns the bike I am interested in. Just curious, do you have some need to be viewed as knowledgeable? If so, be helpful. Do you ride a Juggernaut? Do you have any relevant info about THIS bike?
Yes i own and ride a Juggernaut or i would not have commented. Good luck.

Back