Espin Aero... any firsthand feedback?

nufo

I can't find any feedback/comments on the Aero. There is one YouTuber who posted a couple videos but nothing very informative. Has anyone actually received their Aero? If so, any thoughts, likes/dislikes, feedback, etc? Or if you have any links to reviews, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

No firsthand experience with the Aero. But have you seen the crazy promotion Espin is running thru the end of the year? Buy one at $799, get the 2nd one for $399.

No firsthand experience with the Aero. But have you seen the crazy promotion Espin is running thru the end of the year? Buy one at $799, get the 2nd one for $399.

That's exactly why I'm asking... that is a fantastic deal!

just sentvemail to espin but don't know when they respond. does anyone know if they cab be sent to 2 different locations?

499 for existing Espin customers. I allready am waiting on a Ride 1 up Gravel single speed or I would order an Aero, heck I may just order an Aero!!

499 for existing Espin customers. I allready am waiting on a Ride 1 up Gravel single speed or I would order an Aero, heck I may just order an Aero!!
I was very interested in the Ride1up Roadster 2 and the gravel edition (would love a belt!). But it's difficult to pass up on $1200 for two ebikes.

just sentvemail to espin but don't know when they respond. does anyone know if they cab be sent to 2 different locations?
I bought one for myself and then did a separate order to send to another location. I got the discounted existing customer price on each.

I'm still doing a little research and have a question for the more experienced riders: the tires on the Aero are 70o x 38C. I'm used to much larger tires and a front suspension fork. Would the 38C tires give a very harsh ride? The Chicago streets have aren't the best so just trying to cover my bases. Thanks!

Anyone get one yet? Thinking of canceling our order due to more delays After Espin said they had it in stock when we ordered A couple of months ago.

Anyone get one yet? Thinking of canceling our order due to more delays After Espin said they had it in stock when we ordered A couple of months ago.
I haven't heard anything since the email stating that they wouldn't be ready to ship until March now. I'm still hanging in there because I ordered a bunch of them for my adult children and their spouses. At that price, I'll be patient.

Same... received email and should be arriving Saturday. I likely won't be able to put them together for at least 2 weeks but keep us posted on how that goes. And if you identify any tips and tricks while assembling the bikes, definitely let us know! Thanks.

Same... received email and should be arriving Saturday. I likely won't be able to put them together for at least 2 weeks but keep us posted on how that goes. And if you identify any tips and tricks while assembling the bikes, definitely let us know! Thanks.
I'll be assembling 5 of them this weekend. I'll let everyone know if I run across something that would help. It's going to be a bit colder and rainy here but I bet I ride anyway.

@Bubsdaddy - any chance you're planning to add fenders? I can't seem to find any pics that clearly show whether or not there are fender mounted pre-drilled. Thanks in advance.

Also, my delivery got pushed back to Wednesday.

Back