3 pin port used on the BH EVO Cross is corroding

WolvMarine

I was hoping someone could let me know what the name of the port is? I've done research and it doesn't seem to be common port.

"

HiGo Mini-B​

"
Seems to be very similar but too small. I was hoping to get an extension cord from the low side and then zip tie the extension some where higher on the bike to keep water and filth from going into that badly placed port. I was hoping to find an adapter from the BH port which I'm guessing is proprietary to a common port or cord fitting. BH's shrouded "male" is 8.6mm ID to 7.3mm ID for HiGo Mini-B.

Worst case, very worst case I'll fabricate a port adapter from the BH port to HiGo. Port fab'ing from an ebike's ports that is becoming very rare to get parts for is a very scary notion.

Other option splicing HiGo port into existing very limited cord. Oh I already feel the agony

Just on another looksy it looks like the port set into the frame with a pair of philips head screws. So now another possible option.

Also, does anyone know the max amps this bike can take. I believe the standard is a 2A and takes ~5 hours to fully charge OUCH.

Back