3 Pin Extension Cables

daytriker

Does anyone know of a North American Supplier of the Yellow 3 Pin Extension Cables? I am hoping I don't have to order from China & wait 6 weeks for delivery. I am looking for 2 - 3 Pin Yellow Female /Female Extension Cables, about 18 inches long for Brake Cut Off Switches.
Thank you. (Female to connect to the yellow one shown)

Attachments

• Connectors 1.jpg
    Connectors 1.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 215
I've ordered from this Amazon vendor and got the cables quickly (10 days) and was very happy with them. They are branded Julet which along with Higo are the manufacturers of these.

I think this vendor is on the US amazon too. The 8 pin cable is a hard to find one for NCM bikes (which I have) and they have the correct 8 pin connector

Try a few searches for Julet connector and Bafang Extension cables (I realize you might not be bafang but that's a good search term to find them).

The 2nd link particularly might be what you are after. They are sold on Amazon I am sure, just a matter of finding the right vendor and one that has good shipping times.

I use these from Amazon:

If you're handy with a soldering iron & shrink wrap, you can do what I do. Cut two cables in half and splice the female ends together.

This is for a re-sale so the ghetto solution wouldn't go over too well if one of my soldering jobs were to fail but thanks for your reply.

Attachments

• Terrain 2o Fat 1.jpg
    Terrain 2o Fat 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
Back