Felt Sport-E Bosch Vibrations around 13mph issue

MKT

Hi Everyone:
I am a brand new owner of a Felt Sport E, love everything about the bike. But after 2 weeks of ownership, I notice there is some vibration from the Bosch motor, this occurs when I am on Eco or Tour, using 4th or 5th (middle gears) traveling on a flat surface or on a slight incline.

It feels like the cadence sensor is over working. After speeding up the vibration goes away. I am going to try lubing my chain, but I would like to know, if any other owners are experiencing the same issue, or if this is how a Bosch system works.

Thoughts?

Update: After degreasing and applying Finish Line Ceramic Web Lube, all vibration is gone, smooth as butter, awesome bike!

I just bought a sport e and the rattling is driving me crazy. I tightened the bottle cage and kick stand but now the noise seems to be confined to the battery area. MKT where did you lube?

Congrats on your purchase, just the chain and cog, I degrease and lube with ceramic, my vibration was coming more from the pedals when I was in middle gear at a certain speed, I could feel it a little on the handlebar but very little. Now I just get into a habit to degrease and lube and good to go.

Awesome bike! Hope this helps

Hi Everyone:
I am a brand new owner of a Felt Sport E, love everything about the bike. But after 2 weeks of ownership, I notice there is some vibration from the Bosch motor, this occurs when I am on Eco or Tour, using 4th or 5th (middle gears) traveling on a flat surface or on a slight incline.

It feels like the cadence sensor is over working. After speeding up the vibration goes away. I am going to try lubing my chain, but I would like to know, if any other owners are experiencing the same issue, or if this is how a Bosch system works.

Thoughts?
My Sport E had lots of rattles too. I took off the kick stand and that reduced lots of noise. Then I took some hockey tape (the best to use - no sun decay/damage or residual glue, holds better then elect. tape) and applied to battery where it contacts connection on bike - you can usually see some rub marks. Cleared all noises! I also find i need to apply chain lube more often on this bike then my other, non e-bikes. Hope this helps.

My Sport E had lots of rattles too. I took off the kick stand and that reduced lots of noise. Then I took some hockey tape (the best to use - no sun decay/damage or residual glue, holds better then elect. tape) and applied to battery where it contacts connection on bike - you can usually see some rub marks. Cleared all noises! I also find i need to apply chain lube more often on this bike then my other, non e-bikes. Hope this helps.
Hockey tape fixed all my rattles too! Kick stand is noisy, so if you need it you’ll have to live with the noice. Or take it off for a saner ride

Back