Anyone own a HPC Trailblazer or eXplorer?

Ace

I just recently ordered a trailblazer and would love to hear some first hand experience of any owners. I imagine the eXplorer is very similar so I'd love to hear about that one as well. I'll write my review of the bike once I've had some time with it, likely in late October.

I just recently ordered a trailblazer and would love to hear some first hand experience of any owners. I imagine the eXplorer is very similar so I'd love to hear about that one as well. I'll write my review of the bike once I've had some time with it, likely in late October.
I too admired the trailblazer bike and love its great speed, torque and looks. In fact, I almost bought one, after talking to Chris, was very flexible in bike parts switch : He said I could use revolution's handlebar and cushion seat to the trailblazer for added comfort. But, I soon lost favor, maybe unfairly, after realizing how difficult for me to test ride one ( no local dealers for servicing )....This is true for a lot of ebikes industry. I changed my mind and now awaiting the arrival of lectriccycles Orion 8 fat tire Crawler from Chris Head, awesome guy. His price is 1/3 less than HPC, same power, battery,and has a growing dealership base nearer to me. Also they have a patented shift sensor on their bbs02 motor... Another difference ( advantage HPC, Rahloff IGH vrs. NuVinci).... Both hubs awesome. So despite some unfair criticism ( usual from jealous competitors) HPC bikes have a great product worthy of respect, love to hear your review Ace.

Back