2021 Orbea Gain m20i computer/bicycle synchronization

I don't know, what I do know, if you have the firmware im2em121, if you have that it will work for you

Good question. Maybe someone with a 2021 Orbea could take a look. Mahle tells me I'm two versions behind the latest firmware and my Ribble was ordered in March this year so it's a 2021 model. Still waiting for Ribble to respond to my questions about how I actually get the update. They've said I can't go to my local Ribble showroom to get it done. The Dealer App manual says it might be able to be done via Bluetooth.

You may have bought the bike in 2021 but it was still mounted in 2020 or 2019, the only way to know the firmware you have is by entering ebikemotion with your username and password and see it on my ebikes

You have to tell whoever sold you the bike to call ebikemotion, and ask for the cables and the software is that simple, on the ebikemotion website there is a telephone for the UK.

To pair the bike I discovered I had to be right at the bike, put the battery in the Mahle and turn on the bike immediately for it to sync with the Mahle. After that, no problem. Initially I had put the battery in the Mahle in in my kitchen and then turned it on by My bike and it would not sync. After putting the battery in right at the bike and syncing it every thing is fine, I can remove the unit and take it to my office and it still syncs when I return to my bike,it was just that initial power up issue.

Back