2016 & 2017 Kalkhoff Include 8

Ed P

Thinking of pulling trigger on 2016 demo leftover for $ 3,000 vs waiting for 2017 another few weeks, ?list price $ 4,399, or so? Enough improvements to wait for 2017? Any thoughts?

Ed - I'm not sure if you're in the US, but the 2017 Include isn't coming to the states as far as I understand. It wouldn't be a big difference either though so it's probably best to jump on the demo if you like that bike. It sounds like a good deal. There are no major differnces on the 2017 model.

Ed - I'm not sure if you're in the US, but the 2017 Include isn't coming to the states as far as I understand. It wouldn't be a big difference either though so it's probably best to jump on the demo if you like that bike. It sounds like a good deal. There are no major differnces on the 2017 model.

Turns out the price was $ 4,000, not $ 3,000--how's that for a misunderstanding!? Anyway, I bought it, and one day out, so far am pleased.

Congrats Ed! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Kalkhoff makes some really nice bikes. We're happy to be working with them.

Back