2/26 update

pushkar

All,

Previous update here - https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/2-6-update-on-timelines-and-shipping.40768/

Hydra Sizing :
1. We are confirming that we will be able to produce Hydra in size XL. Thanks for the encouragement @BarnBoy . This will cater to rider 6'2" to 6'8".

Delivery dates :
1. Hydra - first batch of Frames land on March 4th - just confirmed with Fedex. Remaining batch by end of April.
2. Helios - First batch of frames land on April first week (everything is air shipped FYI)
3. All respective XL orders will be delayed by 2 weeks - XL frame is largger needs more strengthening.
4. There is a $50 shipping credit for all order placed so far. You can apply this towards any upgrade.

Color Options
1. Sent almost all final color choice option for Hydra order holders - like 10 minutes ago.
2. Helios Final color choice option emails (non founders) will go out by mid March.

Other items
1. Re-launching m600 city commuter version in 2 weeks. Pre-order discount for EBR members with coupon. Delivery Mid May 2021.

Got my email, whoo whoo! Now if I can just get the shipping email from Luna for my other bike I’d be a happy guy.
Me too but I had to copy it then edit that copy. The original would not let me make changes. They kept changing back. Pushkar has probably fixed this by now.

I saved mine to my desktop and sent the spreadsheet via email because data on mine changed a couple times including the color. It's like a few of us might have been in the same document making changes.

I worked with spreadsheets a lot 30 years ago but very little since. The thing freaked my out when it kept changing. Nearly panicked.

You need to save a copy of the sheet first, then make your updates and sent it to Pushkar. I sent him a screen shot of my original order but will also complete the sheet after work.

@pushkar can you explain how the Founders edition of Helios is now lagging behind Hydra? I thought that Helios was your first priority, founders invested in Helios prior to Hydra being developed, and now we're shipping afterwards? I appreciate the airfreight, but this totally sucks and boarders on unacceptable to me.

I did mention on earlier posts about the sequence of deliveries. Some Hydra orders will get delivered earlier just because of the sequence in which the factory was making them. Please note that Hydra is an open mold (means we only needed to modify an existing mold design).

Helios is our #1 priority and we have been producing it since Jan (after final mod tests were completed). We ill switch production to Hydra once Helios frames have been delivered.

Apologies if that didn't come through clearly. That was not the intent.

No, got a Luna Buzzraw X with the 4000w Ludicrous V2 option. It’s supposed to be delivered on Tuesday.
Yeah I just saw your other post which answered my own question. I keep seeing those types of bikes here in San Diego - a modernized version of the classic DIY dirt bikes of the 70s using a lawnmower motor and instructions out of the back of Popular Mechanics...next to the DIY helicopter every kid dreamed of making.

I would like to see a good review of the DTC brands that include Bafang - Watt Wagons would crush that comparison.

Pushkar since it appears from your post the Helios bike’s are in production can we see photos of the fully built Helios with racks lights seat suspension etc. So we can see what the final product looks like, and hopefully with the standard frame. Even the website still has drawings of the Helios not actual bikes. And the demos you have for sale are not fully equipped with all standard accessories. I am sure it would be much appreciated by all.

There are definitely some discrepancies. Mostly with the names that WW is using. Needs to be sorted out.

@mgumbleton - as many here have stated, color on monitors and pictures never match reality. Strongly urge you to get the samples Cerakote offers to make sure it is what you want. Then put those numbers in your final configuration spreadsheet. This is not your standard wet glossy paint....

I’m doing the standard black (Armor Black H-190) with a Primary Accent Red (Ruby Red H-306) and calling the bike “BleedingEdge” for more reasons than one.... (sampled many choices; this combo rocks!)

How come nobody has teased poor @pushkar about his Lezyne “Strive” Pro Alert tail lights (s/b Stripe)? Yes lots of little BS things to fix due to auto-corrupt. I suspect he relies on us to show issues if found....

At least if you hover over the color tile on the configurator; you get the Cerakote number.....

Back