Rear rack trunk bags? Messenger bag?

MinnBobber

Hi,

St2-S on order for spring pickup (Minne Snowta resident) so I'm looking for accessories.

For rear rack trunk bags, what brands/models fit their factory rack? I think I just want 8 L max
with remote chance of wanting expandable beyond that? Links would be great.

For a messenger bag, Ttimbuk2 or who ? :)

Thanks for any suggestions. I can't wait to ride this bad boy....

I use two Ortlieb Office Bags with QL2 attachment. You can mount them so they angle back and don't get in the way of your heels (I have size 11 feet). I use one on each side and usually have more than enough room for clothing, laptop, food, etc.

Tai

Long thread from 2017 is a continuation of a 2015 (longer thread). Not sure if the ST2-S rack is the same as other Stromers discussed but maybe some of these threads will help:

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/2017-racktime-trunk-bag-thread.13370/

I use the Vaude bags (ordered from Trekking Inn Europe) on my Riese and Muller which I believe has the same brand of rack. I've found the velcro trunk bags work much better than I had expected and I am using those on my Haibike (Axiom and Arkel).

This bag and rack from TREK, bolts right on with no mods, and the bag is quick detachable.

IMG_5298.jpg

The rear racks that Stromer supplies have a great quick connect system on them which most people are not aware of and allows for some really nice styles of trunk bags, baskets and pannier bags to simply slide right on and lock in place (no clamps, no plates to install). This allows for quick installation and removal of these accessories and makes swapping out between them a snap.

Here's a few links over to those products (just click on the names):

Trunk Bags

Cargo Boxes

Dual Pannier Bags

regards,

Will
shop.scooteretti.com

Thomas,
I'm in St. Paul. Winona--home of RiverStyks pickleball paddles. Have you played it??

I won't need panniers, just a back rack with a small/med rack pack and I've got a messenger
bag. Will need to carry my paddles/balls , water, snacks, maybe shoes.
IF winter ever leaves MN???

Hi,

St2-S on order for spring pickup (Minne Snowta resident) so I'm looking for accessories.

For rear rack trunk bags, what brands/models fit their factory rack? I think I just want 8 L max
with remote chance of wanting expandable beyond that? Links would be great.

For a messenger bag, Ttimbuk2 or who ? :)

Thanks for any suggestions like whglobalpack. I can't wait to ride this bad boy....
Does anyone find a rear rack bag that fits well on the rush city?

Back