Elf Sighting in Maryland

eDean

So I was minding my own business about to take a short cut thought a golf course when I saw this.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/yu70vva7391tnkd/AAA2y1MLQNNv5z-1dkSRctula

I immediately turned around and went into full persuit. The ELF was fast and I could not makeup the difference on my FS RX. But then the ELF hit a street crossing and bam, I was catching up finally. We spoke for 10 minutes or so. His ELF cost about as my bike, seems like he got more stuff for the money. He really liked the ELF and had it upgraded which requires shipping it back. It's recumbent and and excellent choice for those who ride that way. Just a handful of people in Maryland with these at this point.

For the money is seems like a really good deal especially in that it will help you ride when its cold and therefore extend the riding season for us Northerners.

Same green ELF spotted in the exact same location yesterday at 7:28 am EST. I didn't have the time and don't want to be stalking ELFs in general so I kept my distance. There is a bus stop near by and everyone waiting was pointing and taking about the ELF. It gets a lot of attention.

So I was minding my own business about to take a short cut thought a golf course when I saw this.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/yu70vva7391tnkd/AAA2y1MLQNNv5z-1dkSRctula

I immediately turned around and went into full persuit. The ELF was fast and I could not makeup the difference on my FS RX. But then the ELF hit a street crossing and bam, I was catching up finally. We spoke for 10 minutes or so. His ELF cost about as my bike, seems like he got more stuff for the money. He really liked the ELF and had it upgraded which requires shipping it back. It's recumbent and and excellent choice for those who ride that way. Just a handful of people in Maryland with these at this point.

For the money is seems like a really good deal especially in that it will help you ride when its cold and therefore extend the riding season for us Northerners.
There are now more than 800 ELFs sold so you will be seeing more. Competitors threaten to produce similar or better velomobiles but none actually came through yet. I have been using mine daily for all transportation needs for 28 months now. Nothing else like it.

Back