SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

bummer I coud give you a guided tour. though during covid it was a lot more colorful.
That would've been fun! We'll have to set aside a tour day next time.

After Portland, we have 5 nights on the beach due west near Cloverdale. Anything we should take in there?

That would've been fun! We'll have to set aside a tour day next time.

After Portland, we have 5 nights on the beach due west near Cloverdale. Anything we should take in there?
lets see. Saturday market is alway interesting on Saturday and Sunday. not sure what else you like I have lived here too long and it's all just normal. the rose gardens but things might not be blooming yet.

IMG_3544.jpeg

I don't know why this intrigued me, but... during a recent bike ride around the block I noticed this poor battered truck which I hadn't seen the last time I'd cruised my local road. It had been placed in the upper parking area of a local farm's driveway, I'm guessing for the eventual last ride to the junk yard, in full view of the road. At least the "good side" was to the road as to not horrify onlookers. I had to swing into the driveway to take a good look at the "not good" side, which left me with more questions than answers to ponder the remainder of my 12 mile ride. How did it happen, what did it hit to cause the axle to distort so badly, why was the cab taped up with plastic, and why was it still sitting here (obviously for far longer than expected hence the rust)?

20240505_145242_copy_830x820.jpg

Back