Yuba Baguette V2 Bag fit RadWagon

Does the Yuba Baguette V2 Bag fit RadWagon?

• Total voters

HelloEbike

I have a 2016 RadWagon. Do you know if the Yuba Baguette V2 Bag fits on the RadWagon ebike? I want to know if the two top hooks of the Yuba Baguette V2 bag will fit the thick tube on RadWagon rear bike rack. Thanks in advance.

I've read other threads on electricbikereview.com that indicate the Yuba Baguette V2 bag will fit on the RadWagon thick tube. I haven't bought the Yuba Baguette V2 bag yet. I'm saving money for it. Please confirm the fitness when you've bought the Yuba Baguette V2 bag. Thanks.

I will let you know what I end up with. I wanted the Go-getter bag but I think it is too big. My wife rides on the back sometimes and think it would not work. In the mean time if you go with anything else let me know. Are you in the Facebook Rad Power Bike Group? If not you should check it out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/radpowerowners/

So I actually just bought the yuba baguette V1 bags for $89 a piece. (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) They should work because they actually attach with Buckles when fitted on to a Yuba Mundo so they can easily go around the tube. I will get them in 5 days so I will keep you posted. I also asked if the Go-getter would fit and the guy at Clever bikes actually had a rad wagon in their shop. He said the clips where tighter than ideal but they did fit it and the length fit the bike. He said that the clips where replaceable if one broke. Hopefully this info helps.

I have had the Yuba Baguette bags (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) on my bike now for over a month. The clips at the top and the buckles fit nicely. The velcro straps at the bottom of the bags do not really fit although I can make them fit with a minor alteration. So far I have ridden with these bags over 400 miles and they are solid on the bike even without being secure at the bottom. I really like the bags. I have ridden in rain twice and everything stayed dry. Anyway I hope this review helps.

Back