XP-2.0 500w motor

E-Bikemon

Region
USA
City
Clearwater
Does anyone know what the brand and model # of this motor is? I need to replace mine.
Thanks. 😃

Just reach out to Lectric. They are very reasonable with prices after warranty and they are known to even replace for no charge after warranty expires under some circumstances. They will send the whole wheel assembly so you won't have to build the wheel and true it. Unless you're a highly gifted electronics tech with battery and electric motor experience I would suggest you get with them anyways. A controller, brake sensor, PAS sensor, Speed sensor, or display processor (the list goes on) issue can seem like a motor issue.

Does anyone know what the brand and model # of this motor is? I need to replace mine.
Thanks. 😃
Just reach out to Lectric. They are very reasonable with prices after warranty and they are known to even replace for no charge after warranty expires under some circumstances. They will send the whole wheel assembly so you won't have to build the wheel and true it. Unless you're a highly gifted electronics tech with battery and electric motor experience I would suggest you get with them anyways. A controller, brake sensor, PAS sensor, Speed sensor, or display processor (the list goes on) issue can seem like a motor issue.

Thank you Johny Rocket! I have reached out to them and they are willing to do as you suggested. I've gone through 2 motors, level street riding to and from work, full throttle. This motor just won't hold up to constant throttle. Do you know if by upgrading to a Lectric 750w motor may by chance?

Back