World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like calling Ukraines led by a Jewish president nazi’s? Curious.
Not a well-fitted comparison. Why?
1. Nazis are humans
2. I do not call Ukrainians nazis.
3. The nazi forces took over Zelenski immediately, so the forces are nazi by choice or are compelled to function as nazi forces.

I can't not hear a russian accent, when I read hbars posts.
Well, you may be right. Perhaps the entire Ukraine issue is actually work of Moose and Squirrel.

Attachments

• D6F9F4B7-55E4-4F63-8182-3D4AAAB58967.jpeg
    D6F9F4B7-55E4-4F63-8182-3D4AAAB58967.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 105
Not a well-fitted comparison. Why?
1. Nazis are humans
2. I do not call Ukrainians nazis.
3. The nazi forces took over Zelenski immediately, so the forces are nazi by choice or are compelled to function as nazi forces.

Attachments

• 3A874E5F-6AA5-4318-AFDD-02899F4075F4.gif
    3A874E5F-6AA5-4318-AFDD-02899F4075F4.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 122
"Summertime, and the living is easy . . ."
It's not cold, and You've nowhere to go. . ."
Daddy Biden is rich, and you're Vogue shoot is good lookin'

NY public service announcements about nuclear war and how to prepare and have a go bag ready to evacuate....
"I know there's a pot of gold for me
All I got to do is just believe
I'm so happy doin' the neutron shuffle
And I'm just burning doin' the neutron shuffle". Pointer Sisters

1659091790583.png

"Another part of the definition of fascism is cleansing: the removal of opponents and enemies, whether ethnic or political (Mann, 2004). In the 20th century, the Nazis targeted specific ethnic groups, while Italian Fascists targeted political groups (Mann, 2004). In the case of Ukraine, anti-Roma pogroms are an example of ethnic cleansing. One of the groups responsible for the multiple deadly attacks on Roma camps in the spring of 2018 was the National Druzhina. This street patrol and militia is arguably a component of the Azov movement, as it is a volunteer paramilitary group formed under the National Corps, which is a political party created by Azov leadership (Miller, 2018).

While there has not been outright anti-Semitic violence linked to Azov, the group’s blatant neo-nazism can be addressed. In 2016, Azov entered the political arena with its new leader, Andrew Biletsky. Biletsky has a history of being involved with the far-right and once said in 2010 that the nation’s mission was to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade… against Semite-led Untermenschen [subhumans]” (Miller, 2018). Biletsky also had a leadership role in the ultranationalist organization, Patriot of Ukraine, which according to the Kharkiv Human Rights Group “espoused xenophobic and neo-Nazi ideas and was engaged in violent attacks against migrants, foreign students in Kharkiv, and those opposing its views” (Miller, 2018)."

All it takes is one.
The trouble with only one functional "nuclear device" is( wait for it) you will be inundated with Dozens of functional nuclear weapons.
And the sadly misinformed and not too clever have even less problem forecasting. And with climate, then hindcasting by model makes the graph look like the forecasting job was great. "Holy Moley...they predicted Pinatubo with a climate model!"

View attachment 130289
Do not assume that decreasing surface weight wouldn't have any Teutonic effects, even large water reservoirs can cause mild tremors( ask Randall Carlsen about "rebound)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back