World record broken in Seattle today: Most ebikes on an organized ride

Here's the T-shirt! My two world-record-breaking family members each have one!

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.44.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.44.08 PM.png
the front.... the back...

It was a very mixed event. A lot of time shuffling through lines and then a very slow ride through a course with many people who don't really have very good bike skills. All that said, it was mostly fun and the weather that could have really killed the whole thing held off. I would do it again, because you know many other cities will be able to kill this record but I would like to see some better throughput (not organization) to make this a possibility next time :)

I pre-registered but they didn't have my shirt size. Where do I login for my indignation about this free event (that's humor for those who are impaired)

Extra bonus -- many, I'm guessing most, did not know about the brewery and cafe/food place nearby. OMG, best fried chicken thigh sandwich ever I've had. (fries were way over salted)

Many, many Rad bikes at this event and they were a (maybe THE) sponsor. Mike R was out taking video. I have learned recently that we went to the same university, not that that matters to most, but it's a teeny northern California school (Humboldt State) and would like to know the answer.

Back