Will 700x47c Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tyres fit on a Turbo Vado SL 5?

I include the setup and periodic maintenance. I need to add sealant about every 3-4 weeks in the rear. I have a calendar reminder to wax chains and check sealant every two weeks. I've learned tubeless doesn't work if it's out of sealant. Flats per mile are very dependent on where you ride, tire size and ahem, rider weight. 32's are way too small.

The one tire that I've installed that was actually tubeless ready went pretty easily but I wouldn't have wanted to do it without an air compressor. Trigger pro just delivered, hopefully it will go on just as well.
IMG_20241010_152757678_HDR.jpg

I thought the G-one went on easily enough but the Trigger went on even easier. Just minutes and no leaks whatsoever with soapy water test.
At 50 psi measures 36.5mm on a 17mm i.d. rim, about 2mm narrower than the 700X40c Schwalbe.

IMG_20241010_162607344_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I include the setup and periodic maintenance. I need to add sealant about every 3-4 weeks in the rear. I have a calendar reminder to wax chains and check sealant every two weeks. I've learned tubeless doesn't work if it's out of sealant. Flats per mile are very dependent on where you ride, tire size and ahem, rider weight. 32's are way too small.
that’s interesting, i add sealant waaaay less often than that (on 28-32mm road tires). i wonder what the variable is?

Back