Who's the oldest and youngest rider here?

I've got no problem with that but my problem is I don't know how do it in a poll form. Do you know how?

Click the "Forums" tab at the top of the page next to "EBR"
Click the green "Post Thread" box at the top right.
Select the forum in which you want to post your poll (In this case "General Discussion")
Go to the bottom of the page and click "Post a Poll"
Type your question, possible response and possible choices.
Check the appropriate "Options" boxes.
Click "Post Thread".

I don't know how do it in a poll form.
poll_a.jpg

Afren …

Because you will be changing an existing thread…
  • Click the down arrow near the top right of the page (next to Watch).
  • Click Create poll.
… David

Last edited by a moderator:
As generations go, the Millennials and Gen-Z'ers are definitely ahead of us Boomers and even the Gen-X'ers in tech savvy, but forums like this one tend to appeal to us "old farts" who still prefer a computer and search engines instead of a smart phone and social media for information. I know that is a generalization, but I participate in several forums for varying interest groups, and they are all dominated by older folks.

I would venture to say that it hasn’t caught up with younger folks b/c to understand the exponential efficiency of an ebike , the cost and time benefits , the improved fitness that it brings it takes a certain degree of smartness,, wisdom, experience , desire to learn, curiosity and plain common sense. And then of course funds from $-$$$$$$$.
A reg. Mille ial or Gen. Z may say , oh i can ride a reg. Bike b/c he’s not curios enough to see what it means to have an ebike, sees it as an unnecessary item.
They would rather get stuck in traffic for hours in their cubicle car b/c of the missing variable i had mentioned earlier.

I may be heading to Montana later this month. Can you provide areas to ride for visitors? I will be stopping in Butte and Bozeman to visit relatives.
Butte has some paved 3-8 mile trails. Stop at Chamber of Commerce for details.
Bozeman a very bike friendly, oriented town with many dedicated paths but not totally connected network yet. Any bike shop has maps. Headwaters Trail at Three Forks also nice but falling somewhat in maintenance of pavement. They are in process of multimillion dollar trail from town to the “M” on state highway 86.
Hope this helps.

Who here has great personal security?...Post the other day from the person who was the real person in "catch me if you can " movie, "I need your age and birthplace and I am 90% complete in stealing your identity"

I am 133.... (not)..i have had issues in the past, just a warning for those who are concerned, sorry to be a "bummer " on this thread

As generations go, the Millennials and Gen-Z'ers are definitely ahead of us Boomers and even the Gen-X'ers in tech savvy, but forums like this one tend to appeal to us "old farts" who still prefer a computer and search engines instead of a smart phone and social media for information. I know that is a generalization, but I participate in several forums for varying interest groups, and they are all dominated by older folks.

Right, the Facebook groups for most of these bikes and topics are huge, for the bikes I have the social media sites are far more active than the forums, which I find are really slowing down.

Click the "Forums" tab at the top of the page next to "EBR"
Click the green "Post Thread" box at the top right.
Select the forum in which you want to post your poll (In this case "General Discussion")
Go to the bottom of the page and click "Post a Poll"
Type your question, possible response and possible choices.
Check the appropriate "Options" boxes.
Click "Post Thread".
Done. Thank you.

60 and been riding an ebike for a year. My wife just got hers 3 months ago and now we are planning trips to take our ebikes to.

Whatever you do DON'T go to the Dr.!!!

Did go to Dr's who had me on five (5) prescriptions for twenty (20) years. Finally got serious about weight 5 years ago and substituted spinach from bread and pasta. Without any help from my doctors, lost weight and continued to improve my diet and . . . stayed on the bike and the symptoms fell away and with them the prescriptions and my confidence in a doctor's "standards of care."

Medical care is great for acute matters, but no so for prevention, reversal of chronic illnesses and their markers.

I am 81in June. I have been riding any kind of two wheeled stuff since a child. Been riding my RipCurrent near every day since November of 2018. It is hilly country where I live so if not for the electric assistance I probably would only be riding gasoline powered two wheelers and flying my airplane.

Started mountain biking again and it's taken 10 years off!

Seriously I feel like a pig in mud every ride!

Back