Which spare parts needs to fix this motor?

Dima

Region
Other
i am planning to travel by bicycle hundreds and thousands miles . So i have a question witch spare parts could be broken here ? i mean because of the duration of the trip .Maybe not only in engine but on shifter too . Thank you ! Now on odometer about 2500km maybe i already should change some parts ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 14.39.36.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 14.39.36.png
    629.8 KB · Views: 150
thousands of miles is nothing. I would not expect any parts to fail ifs the bike is well tuned and not the motor. brake pads will need replaced. you cant repair the bosch motor so thats not an issue. a chain too.

thousands of miles is nothing. I would not expect any parts to fail ifs the bike is well tuned and not the motor. brake pads will need replaced. you cant repair the bosch motor so thats not an issue. a chain too.
i thought it possible repair bosch motors , thank for the answer!

Welcome to the forum! I concur with fooferdoggie, don’t worry about your motor. Thinking I had a bearing failure within my Bosch motor, neither my LBS (local bike shop) nor my local Trek mechanics would even consider opening the motor case. 10k miles on my Bosch motors and still going strong. What I thought to be a bearing issue is not an issue.

Check other forums re: suggested tools to carry, but if you have a decent bike your on-trail breakdowns should be very rare — other than flat tires. Take your bike to a qualified mechanic for the repairs, e.g., chain, cassette and brakes.

To minimize flat tires, use Slime or similar puncture sealant. If your wheels allow, consider tubeless tires. After several flats with tubes, I changed to tubeless tires and no flats since.

Tools I carry include a patch kit and an electric pump, a Handlebar Jack Portable Repair Stand, a hex wrench set, and disposable gloves for dirty jobs.

Welcome to the forum! I concur with fooferdoggie, don’t worry about your motor. Thinking I had a bearing failure within my Bosch motor, neither my LBS (local bike shop) nor my local Trek mechanics would even consider opening the motor case. 10k miles on my Bosch motors and still going strong. What I thought to be a bearing issue is not an issue.

Check other forums re: suggested tools to carry, but if you have a decent bike your on-trail breakdowns should be very rare — other than flat tires. Take your bike to a qualified mechanic for the repairs, e.g., chain, cassette and brakes.

To minimize flat tires, use Slime or similar puncture sealant. If your wheels allow, consider tubeless tires. After several flats with tubes, I changed to tubeless tires and no flats since.

Tools I carry include a patch kit and an electric pump, a Handlebar Jack Portable Repair Stand, a hex wrench set, and disposable gloves for dirty jobs.
i am going to buy a detail which allows me to speed up the bike up to 70km/h . Could it damage or affect on some parts of the engine or bicycle ? Instantly or in long range ?

well your not going to get the bike to that speed but downhill. you dont have the gears and the motor will not be enough to do it. intakes 200 watts of your own power to do 27mph. How much do you think it will need to go faster?

well your not going to get the bike to that speed but downhill. you dont have the gears and the motor will not be enough to do it. intakes 200 watts of your own power to do 27mph. How much do you think it will need to go faster?
i dont know my maximum without engine 56 km/h , speed limit is restricted 25 km/h , when riding sometimes i speed up more than 25 and engine slow down me .. So i hope i will able speed up to 70 with this detail , if necessary i can even change some parts in bike

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 17.00.07.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 17.00.07.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 115
i dont know my maximum without engine 56 km/h , speed limit is restricted 25 km/h , when riding sometimes i speed up more than 25 and engine slow down me .. So i hope i will able speed up to 70 with this detail , if necessary i can even change some parts in bike
the air slows you down or the motor hits its limit. but your not going to go that fast without a huge amount f effort on your part and much bigger gears. its to the motor slowing you down its you not having a strong enough motor in your legs.

i am going to buy a detail which allows me to speed up the bike up to 70km/h . Could it damage or affect on some parts of the engine or bicycle ? Instantly or in long range ?
For sure you will void any motor warranty with mods. At your projected speeds (although 56kph is not overly fast) I would be far more concerned for tires and brakes than motor.

the air slows you down or the motor hits its limit. but your not going to go that fast without a huge amount f effort on your part and much bigger gears. its to the motor slowing you down its you not having a strong enough motor in your legs.
no no air ) restrictions of the Germany from the factory ))

Back