Which is best: Gloss black or Matte black?

sal

I'm interested in buying an upgraded 750w. 13 amp. Orion 8 fat bike crawler from lectricycles.com, waiting now, but in August new bafang upgrade arrives. Meantime, I was wondering on color to choice from: Now since this is a conversion bike, not a purpose built bike, access wires are a concern. My thought is Matte black frame color is a best to hide ( blend in) un site wires. Also notice the e-rad motor and raceface is glossy, and I also want lectricycles to upgrade from Avid 7 mechanical to Tecra Dorado hydraulic hydraulics. So aesthetic looks important..... Thoughts?

P.S. Also what's your experience using a THudbuster seat as an upgrade? Also how is peddling in peddle 0 assist w/mid drive bafang, smooth? And final question, comes with NuVinci cvt and shift sensor, but could I add harmony to shift smoothness?

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, I'm so excited to get your outstanding and unique built ebike. BTW, your employees are all kind and helpful.
Unexpectedly, I've already caused a forum buzz on ur e-Rad bike build, people (Jonah,etc) asking to critic upon arrival.... look forward to continue doing business with u.
P.S. I hear ur new equipment arrives Monday or Tuesday, now my bike freshly painted glossy black, then equipment installment should soon follow- say end of the week? Good to talk to u all, and thanxs for updated me on the birth of my awesome Fat Bike..... : )

Last edited:
Fingers and toes crossed end of next week looks good. A lot has to come together and we are at the mercy of U.S customs which is often a crap shoot. Customs can take anywhere from 1 to 5 days. 5 days would put us at the beginning of the following week. We so appreciate your patience. Know that our only goal is to get you exactly what you want in as timely a manner as possible. thanks for your order and getting other folks excited about our product

LT Thudbuster is what I have on my St2. It made a major improvement in ride enjoyment to me.

Reactions: sal
LT Thudbuster is what I have on my St2. It made a major improvement in ride enjoyment to me.
Thank you David1, I'm getting the LT Thudbuster too for my new bike build. I'm so excited about my fat tire e-rad bike be built.... I appreciate ur imput.

Back